Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

What does sani means ?

In Hinduism,he is known in is the greatest trouble giver as well as the greatest well wisher. The commentator was saying Sani Bhagwan is angry with Manav and Manav also said his pet name is Sani so basically Manav is now blaming god and his planetary alignments for his predicaments πŸ€£

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nisha..is that show good..the one on your id..navya right..πŸ€”
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Thanee

I everyone much better today...😊take something for back pain..
But yes its a bit my fault too...very often I don' t sit well on my chair at work...back straight ect...πŸ€”

Take care of yourself , these desk jobs can cause problems for you later if you are not careful...

".For the present time he has no money...?? why he has no money at this point...???We never see Manv go to his bank..to see a bit what happen ect...Yes..of course the Nicklace...which was..expensive..my god..Yes Shibu😑 and Ajit take money too...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌbut...still confused...cause the business..worked before...πŸ˜•...what happen to the rest of money..πŸ€”

He once said that he has over a lakh ...so 53 thousand was for the necklace , I think he paid 25 000 for the deposit of the hosue and two months rent that would be 35000 , then he gave 20000 rupees as the deposit for the business so there ...almost all of Lakh gone ...back to square one ...

Archana had a lot of jewellery when she got married but that too she gave to savita herself ...

God only help those who help themselves ,  that is why these two are suffering  so much . Unfortunately their baby too is suffering  with them ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

nisha..is that show good..the one on your id..navya right..πŸ€”

yeah di..its pretty cool and has a fresh flavour also..i'm watching only dese 2shows dese days
LovePRSoham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

yeah di..its pretty cool and has a fresh flavour also..i'm watching only dese 2shows dese days

Even I saw that show just now.. Looks like it is nice...
Tanyaz thumbnail
If we are to believe that the Cvs check this thread out then I think the message they wil get today is that the Arman scenes was liked and also Manav was liked because of his struggle and also his acting ...
Good day for Sushant , he did so well as manav ( in terms of votes ) and of  course he is part of Arman ...
I think the  show is focussing  more on Manav now ...that's what we all were asking  for , right ??
Maybe they do read ...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

If we are to believe that the Cvs check this thread out then I think the message they wil get today is that the Arman scenes was liked and also Manav was liked because of his struggle and also his acting ...

Di then they will make him struggle more πŸ˜•
Tanyaz thumbnail
yes , they will make him struggle but if they keep doing this only then one day people will get fed up, stop voting and also the TRPs will show that people are not watching ..
Yesterday Manav was not only good because of the struggle, he was also liked because he really has a big heart ...he is struggling so much still he was telling Manohar that he will help him and also the way he told his wife to eat ...
I  mean, what to do ...he is such a nice man ...I know he is not sensible but look at his heart .. He  has such a big heart ...

I just hope they don't overdo it ..
I am waiting for the TRP numbers now ..
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know with what money Manav is going to hep Mano baba,the man who gave him job yesterday asked him to come back today and he will give 200 right? Manav would use 100 for Archu then start saving the other 100 to pay off Mano baba's debt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanyadi...i think TRPs went high wen manav was earning moree dan wen he was struggling..we got an article also saying manav will become rich and buy a bike to make Archana happy and at the same time rough phase will be dere for varsha,vaishali..

i feel ppl  love to see Manav earning good and sensible rather dan suffering like dis..even i like to see him earn pretty well..
now if Archu does job and he sits at home dat varsha will taunt him lke mad :((