Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Thanee

I everyone much better today...😊take something for back pain..
But yes its a bit my fault too...very often I don' t sit well on my chair at work...back straight ect...πŸ€”

So I will say...for yesterday epis..was very sad...Manv was very good caring husband yesterday...My god how many jobs he will do..or..he will try to do...I Keep saying Export/import  not for him...what he must do now...do this business.just to have money.and just really..think about a real job..after.".Garage".For the present time he has no money...?? why he has no money at this point...???We never see Manv go to his bank..to see a bit what happen ect...Yes..of course the Nicklace...which was..expensive..my god..Yes Shibu😑 and Ajit take money too...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌbut...still confused...cause the business..worked before...πŸ˜•...what happen to the rest of money..πŸ€”
Have to go see you...

Glad to you know you are feeling abit better.Take better care next time dear πŸ€—
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seems like manav got cheated by dat dealer as we all predicted πŸ˜’ but it was much better dan i thought..wat if it was a trap to send manav to jail?:((

it'll be really sad to see ArMan wid no money...first time it was good cos only it was ArMan but now its quite weird wid Archu's pregnancy :((
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmph , all these silly ladies ,.. sulo , V sisters , manju etc ... bhaad mein jaaye yeh sab ..
i am only worried about poor mano baba ..πŸ˜”
raat mein naukri ke wajah se soh nahi sakte , aur din mein .. inn auraton ke dramebazi ke wajah se soh nahi sakte .. 😭

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lunza

hmph , all these silly ladies ,.. sulo , V sisters , manju etc ... bhaad mein jaaye yeh sab ..
i am only worried about poor mano baba ..πŸ˜”
raat mein naukri ke wajah se soh nahi sakte , aur din mein .. inn auraton ke dramebazi ke wajah se soh nahi sakte .. 😭

exactly , these daughters and the daughter in law , they are a nightmare ...Even Sulochna should take better care of her husband and stop focussing so much on these silly girls ...
I am also only worried about Manohar baba ...
Shame on Vaishali, she just came and settled in this house , doesn't give a damn where her dad is getting  the money from ...
And Varsha ..uff, look at that girl , first one to accuse and blame ,last one to help and support ...
Manav was 100 % right when he said , your mamta is shallow because mamta is not only restricted to your children only , it should show in your attitude towards your aged parents , younger sibblings , and even husband and in laws ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you know that money for necklace was well spent..πŸ˜†..it actually made savita feel better..she looks pretty good now..
thanee..he gave 50000 rs for his house as advance also na..
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

seems like manav got cheated by dat dealer as we all predicted πŸ˜’ but it was much better dan i thought..wat if it was a trap to send manav to jail?:((

it'll be really sad to see ArMan wid no money...first time it was good cos only it was ArMan but now its quite weird wid Archu's pregnancy :((

Sushant is right, Manav pet name is sani πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Manav is thinking of boy names, thought he wanted a girl πŸ˜•
Nisha_90 thumbnail
i seriously wonder how dose ppl are not wondering abt the source of income for the house πŸ˜•  mainly vinod he knows he has no job and still worrying abt his own flat and K's house rather dan searching for a job and vaishali no comments..

i pity Mano the most poor guy has to wake all nite.dats why i didnt blamed Manav wen he offered help to mano even though he himself knows he cant but he will defo try..
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

you know that money for necklace was well spent..πŸ˜†..it actually made savita feel better..she looks pretty good now..
thanee..he gave 50000 rs for his house as advance also na..

Remember the HUGE holi party he organised in his old chawl so his mother would join?When Manav has money he spends it like it grows on trees.   
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

What does sani means ?

Tanyadi sani means God of Badluck..we here believes if one is going through a bad phase den dey have sani prabhav means his effect on dem  
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My Vote goes to Manav for his struggling.. He is doing his best to keep his wife safe and happy..

Feeling bad for him.. With all his problems he want to help Mano Baba as well.. Thank God he did not agree..

Loved the ArMan Scene... Archu in typical house wife mode and Manav the best and caring husband.. Love this couple like this.. They are happy with so much problems in their lives..

Did not like the SulMan suggestion to Vaishu.. Now she will defo agree to go back to Dharmu..

Precap - Looks good.. Sulo Aai will break relations with Varsha πŸ‘πŸΌ