Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My vote goes to Manav today. Despite his financial condition he has been very friendly and helping toward Manohar and he is so loving and caring to his wife and his baby. I hope that nothing bad happens to ArMan's baby as this will really make Manav sad. He seems to care much more about the baby than Archana does. He keeps his baby ans his wife in his top priority list and that is why I like Manav so much, for the past few days I have noticed a change in Manav. Once he got to know of the baby news he has gotten way stronger and is not depressed anymore. I don't feel bad for Vaishu at all. In fact, I say that she DESERVES Dharmesh. And this time ArMan should not interfere with any of the K sisters. They should live their own lives together and with their new baby. 😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No one really shone today to deserve SOTD...It was bogus day...

Love and romance does not feed one especially a pregnant woman..

You need money, shelter, clothing, all that before pyaar aur ishq...Romance can only last for so many days finally reality hits and love disappears when problems starts creeping up..😳

Hope mannu finds something which gives him steady income to take care of his family or else things dont look good..

My strong advice to him would be to go back to his parents and fix things..Savita is already softeneing up for Archu with the pregnancy news..it will all work out..

Ks are more destructive to them right now than D family...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dears...
I'm very very tired...I'm pain on my back...Came late home...

I just voted ...will comment tomorrow..if time..ok

so voted for dear ..and caring Manv...my god.⭐️.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Sushant acting fabulous..πŸ‘πŸΌ
TrueIy i cried today...😭..Episode today was so sad...I can't believe it..
I cried..big tears come out...seem I'm very tired..I think...I can't see them in that situation..though I'm sure..it not the most worst moment of their life...
I'm worried for these two...πŸ˜•...
For now;.I'll go to sleep..see you tomorrow..sorry..

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thanee

Hi dears...

I'm very very tired...I'm pain on my back...Came late home...

I just voted ...will comment tomorrow..if time..ok

so voted for dear ..and caring Manv...my god.⭐️.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Sushant acting fabulous..πŸ‘πŸΌ
TrueIy i cried today...😭..Episode today was so sad...I can't believe it..
I cried..big tears come out...seem I'm very tired..I think...I can't see them in that situation..though I'm sure..it not the most worst moment of their life...
I'm worried for these two...πŸ˜•...
For now;.I'll go to sleep..see you tomorrow..sorry..

Oh no need to apologize Thanee take care of yourself dear😊 Hope your back feels better
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Voted for Manav, one thing I've always admired about his character is his hard work. He worked so hard just to earn enough money so Archana can get something to eat.

I liked the scene with Manohar and Manav, it is just like Manav to want to help someone in need even when he himself is struggling. I am just glad Manohar refused. Manav shouldn't lose focus of what is important at the moment - himself, wife and child

Another scene I liked was between Manav and Archana, she was so cute scolding him and could see through his lies. I liked seeing him and Archana sharing food, at least neither went hungry and had something to eat. I really hope this is a minor setback and Manav doesn't have to struggle like before. The poor guy deserves a break!

Another character I liked was Madhuri for not wanting to be a cheat like Dharmesh and focusing on her children, kudos to her! It is a shame Vaishali doesn't feel the same way, she is actually considering going back to a man who cheated her and her parents are supporting her! I was very disappointed with that scene, they are encouraging Vaishali to do the wrong thing.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Upar se he met poor Manohar n was volunteering to pay the loan😲 How? By selling ur kidneys?

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

🀣 πŸ€£

no teacher..by selling kurti's...🀣..don't you watch the serial properly..
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

really , I think he is pretty thin , you know these days a lot of boys wear these plait shirts ... they are fitting shirts ...they are  very much in fashion , I think this is what is happening here too ...

but these shirts are 2 years old na..πŸ˜•
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

but these shirts are 2 years old na..πŸ˜•

I think he needs to lose a bit of weight too and work on the tummy 😳
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mannu needs to lose his grapefruit pouch...wear his jeans bit higher and not so tight shirts...Start wearing some sort of better footware for god sake..