Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_10

I dunno why ... but this line made me 🀣 what if only roti and makaan were there and no kapda 🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†

then it will be rated R..won't come at 9 pm..πŸ˜†
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya Di,😊

Couldn't visit the forum Yesterday due to work. Hope I can say my vote and views regarding that epi here. 😊

Yesterday's epi:

I would have surely voted for Manav though Sathish was second in my list and I like him a lot.

Happy on Manav on saying those things to Varsha. slap should have been avoided but as said earlier,it gave me user satisfaction,instead of the slap,the things he gave through  words  to varsha was the best.

Sathish was good, the sweetest person i love in PR, but then when it comes to his wife,he behaves so weak. Just like he said to Manav, he should have said to Varsha also. He knows how his wife is and how she will behave. so should have handled varsha better in  their issue with ARMAN.

Though it was a sudden impulse from varsha to push ,archu being pregnant ,made me feel wrong at varsha only. she should have controlled her rage. This kind of rage is not good for both of them. Actually staying away as of now is good for archu and her to be born kid and varsha too. Time healing things is needed.

Archu,oh god I wish her to be a responsible mother rather than a responsible sister to the spoilt one. why cant she take care of her baby in the womb  with love and utmost care instead of dwelling on other issues. But then expectations can be more ,with respect to her character this is what we can see.

Then I think manav is going to be cheated in this business issue (may be by shibu I think). the way it was showed was so lame that it seems funny. No proofs,no proper procedures, uff...
Poor Manav, again going to struggle in Finance issues.

Today's epi:

Couldn't decide whom to vote, Manav or ARMAN, as almost they have  neither shined so well nor bad, it was ok epi as I dont want to see manav getting suck in financial issues.
But the way sushant portrayed Manav today,I will Vote for Manav, the caring dad. but needs to be even more sensible and get a stable job to look after his kid.

whats there with sulo and Mano..  πŸ˜² . There advice... πŸ˜•  Another Ufff... As if dharmu as done a small mistake and vaishu is holding a wrong anger,these are talking about patching up. Arrey Yaar, that fellow as cheated you all and done Bigamy, you were thinking as if he is a dhoodh peeing bachhi who has done wrong by mistake. for once will not a sensible decision will be shown by  in this issue.

Then manav's Struggle to get Dinner. Seeing sushant's acting ,the way he portrayed Manav's state, I feel pity. oh god ,when will this Guy have a proper settled life,almost he was in streets every time. when will he do a work he knows well and shine in it. Yes, Till i am expecting him to start the garage and waiting to see him shining in that business.. But then he was shown as always so Lame in financial decision and sucks in business,why is this shown. And to height of that he is offering to help Mano baba. oh I know he has a good heart and Mano baba should be helped in such circumstances. But does Manav have the ability to do it is what questionable when he is struggling for the dinner that night. If the offering is from sathish then it is sensible.

Hoping for Manav getting job in garage or opening a garage on his own and ARMAN being in D's and sav aai taking care of archu. That would be so nice.
And Hope I see it shown too.

And again showing archu as a dont care mom,why the cv's are hell bent showing thisπŸ˜•. when some one else is pregnant she cares like a hell. when it comes to her why she is ignoring it and worried about other issues.  πŸ˜•

Atleast Manav cares a lot about his wife and child, but he couldn't make it up due to his bad luck in financial issues but archu is shown has one who doesn't care about her baby. How about they showing how she feels to be a mom.

Instead only filler epi's are shown.

But Anyways I don't find fault with both of them feeding each other. when It comes to ARMAN I have no issues.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

ArMan r bak to square one No roti, thank God kapra n makaan r thereπŸ₯±

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jaanu , you crazy kid ...πŸ€£πŸ‘

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

today sushant excelled himself again in acting..so agree wid Tanyadi dis guy is just perfecttt and in Mano-Manav scene his acting was just fabb..kudos to SSR..only he can potray a charecter lke Manav..noone can even think of doing dat role so nicely

Nisha , I was just blown away by his acting today ..
i will tell you whicjh scenes I found him exceptional ..

The one you mentioned of course with manohar and that one with Archana ...

every time he spoke , he looks so vulnerable and so masoom ...😭

and when Archu says ' I only want your saath , then just look at his smile  .' actually when you have time go and watch that smile ...
I just don't get it , why the  hell these movie peopel are not taking  him but come to think of it , the kind of movies that are coming these days ...
Only today I read that SRK is coming in a fictional show ...Al lthese movie actors are trying  their luck for Tv ...
Sushant is  one of the finest actors i n India these days ..TV and movies both put together ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
everything good with sushant..he needs to watch his weight i think..shirts all look so tight on him..πŸ€”..acting is just fantastic..😎
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai all,

Did anyone notice, Archu's wearing Pants is visible in the last scene(while about to sit and have dinner) and her caftan  is  little bit  above , I think the cotton Caftan has got shrinked. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ

But that Manav's old shirt which he wore when he heard the happiest news of his life(being dad)
doesn't get torn till now. πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Hi Umi,
 I also loved Sushant's acting today , absolutely top notch .Manav has a big heart even though he is not a financially sensible person ...

That advise about going back to Dahrmesh sucks ...but I hope Vaishali takes it .I have no sympathy for either varsha or vaishali .I wan tvaishu out of this house and stop giving her father so much trouble ...go and be with money bags Dharmesh , who cares anyway  πŸ€’

I thought Archana was good today , she didn't come across as a careless mother , in fact more than a mother she seems very much back into Manav .I am happy she made him eat first ...baby comes after , for her it should always be Manav first ...
he is a very nice man and he deserves to be cared for by his wife ..

I just hope they stop this financial problem that he is in all the time ..Did you see he won yeaterday by  such a huge margin ..looks like he will win again today ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
yeah, I also saw the black trousers under her kaftan ...πŸ˜†
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Hi Umi,

I also loved Sushant's acting today , absolutely top notch .Manav has a big heart even tough he is not a financially sensible person ...

That advise about going back to Dahrmesh sucks ...but I hope Vaishali takes it .I have no sympathy for either varsha or vaishali .I wan tvaishu out of this house and stop givign her father so much trouble ...go and be with money bags Dharmesh , who cares anyway  πŸ€’

I thought Archana was good today , she didn't come across as a careless mother , in fact more than a mother she seems very much back inot Manav .I am happy she made him eat first ...baby comes after , for her it should always be Manav first ...
he is a very nice man and he deserves to be cared for by his wife ..

I just hope they stop this financial problem that he is in all the time ..Did you see he won yeaterday by  such a huge margin ..looks like he will win again today ...

Yes Di, I am happy that he is winning. He is being so good these days, though some sensibility needed in financial issues. ok he cant be 100% correct na.

Regarding vaishali, yes you were right,though the advice was 😑, she deserves to go as she was only worried about seeing dharmesh with Madhuri as a woman and nothing else with respect to self respect or she being cheated.

Then Archana, yes di, As you said she was a very good wife and she will always be.No doubt.
As you said Manav deserves such a wife too.
But then As a mother she can be little more careful and eat in time ,have healthy food etc.
And she has to do it for the love she has for Manav too as He loves the baby more and he has so many dreams on the baby. so its also her duty to bring the child healthy to the world.

Then ,I too hope, The financial position of ARMAN gets better soon and I so want him to open his own garage and work on it.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

everything good with sushant..he needs to watch his weight i think..shirts all look so tight on him..πŸ€”..acting is just fantastic..😎

really , I think he is pretty thin , you know these days a lot of boys wear these plait shirts ... they are fitting shirts ...they are  very much in fashion , I think this is what is happening here too ...