Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Piya , I think Manohar and Sulochna should tell all their 3  daughters to stay in their homes only and no matter what neevr come back ...
I think Archana was the only daughter who helped her dad financially ..Varsha is uselss, she makes so much money but doesn't do anything for anyone ...๐Ÿ˜ก

I also want this Vaishali to go back to money bags dharmsh and get treated like  crap one day ..at least leave Manohar alone ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Akka , Manju sent Vinod to spy on Manohar its he who fell asleep not Manju , dont underestimate our creepy slimy Manju ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i voted for manav.why life takes so much tests of him.every time he gathered some savings but lose them in a short time.why cv allways thinks a poor,helpless,crying manav will give them better trp.
i really love manav archana scene.how pure their love is.but their love always have to face tough time.poor manhor i fell sorry for him.finally savita fell ashemed.i hope she soon realise the value of being a grand mother.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

Akka , Manju sent Vinod to spy on Manohar its he who fell asleep not Manju , dont underestimate our creepy slimy Manju ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hmm..she is afraid to go alone in the dark..๐Ÿ˜†..and vinod won't wake up..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: archanamanav

hmm..she is afraid to go alone in the dark..๐Ÿ˜†..and vinod won't wake up..๐Ÿ˜†

yup she fancies Jaywant might see her in her nightwear and fall for her ... hence she's scared to go out @ night ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav is such a good man ...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am going out , grocery shopping and some  other boring stuff...
Will see you all later ...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Gawwwd Sulo n her regressive thoughts ๐Ÿคข
Is it me only or she is in fact encouraging Vaishu to go with that jerk (oops no bashing๐Ÿ˜‰), Mr Dharmesh Jaipurwala?
Good grace her 2 options made me nauseous - go bak to ur cheat of a hubby or marry someone else!
Wat about moving on, being financially independent n thinking of u n ur child only with the parents supporting her always?Guess peanut brains wud find it difficult to think that far.
ArMan r bak to square one No roti, thank God kapra n makaan r there๐Ÿฅฑ Du deja vu ( reminding me of the last time) for me so kind of immune now to their dukh bari zindagi. I'm more angry that a guy who was doing so well before hasn't save a penny for him n his wife n has to break his back for Rs100 only.
Upar se he met poor Manohar n was volunteering to pay the loan๐Ÿ˜ฒ How? By selling ur kidneys?
Vote nevertheless goes to ArMan for obvious reasons๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

No roti, thank God kapra n makaan r there๐Ÿฅฑ

I dunno why ... but this line made me ๐Ÿคฃ what if only roti and makaan were there and no kapda ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my vote goes to Manav for his never dying spirit to make Archana and others always happy ๐Ÿ‘  today my heart just went on for him poorguy i dont understand why life;s is so hard for him..but he'll never give up and dats wat makes Manav the most unique and amazingg charecter <333

i dun think he's gonna be cheated but some way shibu-Dharmesh will create a situation where he may land up in jail or some worse situation..cos in today's show i felt lke the same when Archu said i'll get tensed when you dont come on time..oh god plss spare him and make him rich and prosperous..

i loved SulMan for telling vaishali to go back to Dharmesh๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ she deserves him only.sorry guys but i dont have any more space for dese Archu's so called siblings..i want dem to suffer as much as i want to see manav becoming rich and successful in his life..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved Archu's hairstyle in the last scene..she was luking like a cutee doll dere..she should maintain the same one

today sushant excelled himself again in acting..so agree wid Tanyadi dis guy is just perfecttt and in Mano-Manav scene his acting was just fabb..kudos to SSR..only he can potray a charecter lke Manav..noone can even think of doing dat role so nicely