Arman
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday's results

Winner

Manav Deshmukh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³
Guys I think  I goofed up .Should have nominated the Chawl ladies too ...but I forgot because I am doing  the  update as well ...
So if anyone wishes to nominate the chawlladies then let me know and vote for anyone else
Yayy !! Manav won nd that too by a huge margin gr8πŸ₯³ m voting for Manav again , why is life so harsh to him, I know everyone has to struggle to survive but this lad is toiling so hard for his next meal πŸ˜” what happened to the money he kept in bank doesnt he have a ATM card or he has used all his savings in his busn and sasural seva πŸ€” felt sad for ArMan ,
Vote goes to Sushant ...
Fab acting .this actor is just too good ...
I have no words , the  scene wherehe is giving  dinner to his wife ..even  though I found it sadistically sad ...it was his acting  that carried the scene for me ...
But of course I will have to vote Manav  , the character ...

manv is really one of the nicest guys these days ...Oh please don't let him lose his baby ...I hope thinsg turn  out well for him ...they better ...

Manav hands downπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hmmm, even tough he his struggling stil he wants to help his father in law, <Manav> rocksπŸ‘
vote goes to Manav.Uff itna struggle really felt bad for him he is doing so much to keep his wife happy
What a regressive epi...Only good point Arman scene...I am kind feeling so bad for Manav ,man now I am sure he is going to get cheated badly damn damn damn !!! Why cant they show the poor guy win just once...Damn but it was good to Manav being such a wonderful husband n father...Well as the labor in charge said if Manav comes tomm he will give 200 RS guess clear indication he is going to be doing that n not let Archu know what he is doing and he is going hide Mano stuff which I am sure is going to back fire on the poor guy...
I am so happy with Mano on one point for refusing to take Manav's help here...What the hell Manav thinks that he has the solution for all...ITs different consoling some one emotionally but to say I will pay all ur loan of the house...Man this guy ...Man what he is thinking that the loan is t is just some thousands damn u fool Manav its in lacs..good Mano talked Manav out...K's means trouble for Manav and this fool is never going to realize that/...
Good to see the chawl ladies making Savita realize slowly what she is missing in her life...Guess Savita will be back on track soon...
And the what heck Sulo n Mano advice to Vaishu to go back to Dharmu...Now sure Dharmu is going to be successful in making his plan successful...
Precap looks good Sulo smashing Varshu ego's...Guess Varsha is going to cut her relations with K's and I am sure she is going to be even more pissed in a way that she might look for revenge her against Arman...
Man every side Arman are now going to have trouble...both in business perspective n in personal life...But good thing is they are together to fight it out...Hope to see Savita coming back n I hope see something good in the show apart from the sufferings Arman have to endure always!!!
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
ArMan scene was really cute , Archana's worry, her scolding of Manav nd then her nagging ... she's now a typical wife πŸ˜† nd Manav likes her nakhras πŸ˜‰  btw what was Maddy doing so late at night ... she cant be away from Archana for too long ... can she ? πŸ˜›
Sulochana seriously disappoints and Manohar too, that's all they could come up with, 'go back to Dharmu...yr once a cheater always a cheater husband' 😑 what kinda advice was that , not even practical cos they know how Dharmu is it wont take him long to knock down another girl ... and why is marriage the be all and end all of a girls life cant she get a job support herself and her baby, and then in due course find a nice guy and get married if she wants to , why this constant pressure to get married even if it means marrying the wrong guy πŸ˜‘
voted for manav..loved arman scene as well..manav found out about mano before manju..πŸ˜†..i think she fell asleep early...πŸ˜†