Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 (Page 99)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Hey Sheena, Pragati and Filza!! Big smile
How are u all??? 

Hi Saima! I am okay, not really well actually , Had a lazy, boring day

What about you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

[

Tanthuu, that is too much of philosophy LOL at the moment my thinking capacity is very low... 
have fever Ouch and throat pain! 

true, about love! But isn't love also sacrifice, Its such a pure emotion.. You genuinely love someone you really would go to any length for her happiness. Have K not sacrificed so much for P? I think that is pure, true love and not Amma's!  Dead 

Take care of urself filza...Big smile  seasonal fever...? i also use to fell ill when climate changes...BTW u r having fever and still interested in discussing about d show...such kriya fever on U...ShockedLOLLOLLOLTongue

Filza.

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yemi3006

wow... what a dud for a friday episode Wacko

thanks Tanths Smile

I do not concur with u there , Hun...cos Ab and Ashmita rocked and made it absorbing ..Ab was  perfect as the man caught between wife and mother

ok Smile good for them ... but i'll still give it a pass.

I'm on strike till they show a long & meaningful KriYa scene Embarrassed

Yay! I've been on strike and Yemi you've joined me too.LOL

Since when did Prats need Krishna to come home early for a Mummy Papa darshan?She left him standing at the Adda when she stormed off to see M/P.  She has taken the rickshaw a few times on her own and gone to see M/P.

I'd much rather prefer these two go to their separate corners. Krishna and Prats's marriage has become a joke. Who in their right mind would open a jar of stinky achar and stand there long enough to stir it in. These writers need to come up with something better. The way this show is heading reminds me of Agle Janam the way it's heading and all within 400 episodes. Baap re!

Adarsh's storyline seems more realistic and interesting at the moment than the forced Amma/K/P track with K being dumbed down even further.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---b2011

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

How are u all??? 

What about you?

Awww Hope u get well soon!!! Big smile
I'm fine thnx...Just revising for my exams Ouch
I also had a very boring day!!! Sleepy
How did u find today's episode of pratigya??

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

@ Hami, i think they are no les then enemies! i have never seen such horrible parents like SS and Amma, seriously! You know my mom is such a difficult person and Baba is the only son but my grandma never ever said a word to mom her entire life and no she was not a simple type of woman but a sharp, outspoken lady but for harmony at home she let my mom have her way always! @ Sheena hiii Hug
@ Tanths, i understand there is jealousy and stuff but what about a mother's love? doesn't she have any? her ego is so powerful that the love is nothing in front of her?

Filza, for them they see it as mother's love and nothing else...

Everyone is different Filza..may be your grandmother had a difficult transition or saw first hand horrible in laws and made a promise never do what she went through or saw

No Sheena my grand mother lived the best life! 

Well maybe she loved my mom too like her own child coz mom is Dadi's own brother's daughter so a likeness (same blood) 

Whereas Amma hates P to the core since the beginning.. i had thought for K she will accept her but no she never will... Ouch

Amma did not hate her in the begining , Filza...it was only when Amma realized that K was unhappy and that P was challenging the rules of the house she turned against her

okay after that she turned against her and hence the murder attempts, this much is understandable! But why so much hatred now Confused when all is well! i mean she saw it for herself how P risked her life to save K from law then she also accepted yes indeed she has been a very good wife.. Now why suddenly this sudden outburst from her?! 
IMO she has just gone insane.. nothing else! 
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

How are u all??? 

What about you?

Awww Hope u get well soon!!! Big smile
I'm fine thnx...Just revising for my exams Ouch
I also had a very boring day!!! Sleepy
How did u find today's episode of pratigya??

U missed my poct on previous page i guess...LOL nywyayzz i 'm answering u here...mine was gud howz ur day...? having ice cream ryt now u want some...WinkTongueLOL

Fallen Star

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by starlight123

Filzy..

Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce

welcome , Honey

OMG! Divorce!! Shocked Shocked Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. Cry
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   Confused Shocked i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    Unhappy

jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...

jealousy, yes! it makes one do horrible stuff.. have seen that in life...  But a mother doing it to her own child Shocked
that also a mother who claims to love her son... i refuse to accept she loves Krishna, she is plain selfish... only loves herself... 

Love is a very strong emotion, Filza and don't be fooled into thinking that it can only warm u...sometimes Love can burn you too ...Love can make u do many things ..without any questioning or without thinking abt the consequences...
True... Love is a strong emotion and in Amma's case her love is more of a possessive/obsessive type she will do anything to get her son back on her side... and if he get's hurt a long the way then so be it as long as the outcome is in her favor... this can be applied to others as well !!

Hey BinnyHug

I've seen MILs who have been worse than Takurain when it comes to making bahu's life a living hell, esp. if she is married to the son they can manipulate the most and claim to love the most. A very sick attitiude.   Very sick minds.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 May 2011 at 1:13pm

...Binny...

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

[

Tanthuu, that is too much of philosophy LOL at the moment my thinking capacity is very low... 
have fever Ouch and throat pain! 

true, about love! But isn't love also sacrifice, Its such a pure emotion.. You genuinely love someone you really would go to any length for her happiness. Have K not sacrificed so much for P? I think that is pure, true love and not Amma's!  Dead 

Take care of urself filza...Big smile  seasonal fever...? i also use to fell ill when climate changes...BTW u r having fever and still interested in discussing about d show...such kriya fever on U...Tongue

Thanks yaar!! yes, i guess because of weather change.. caught cold, sore throat and fever... Ouch

you have no idea how high KriYa fever is, seriously! Embarrassed but at the moment more then that it is this forum that is so addicting k Raha nahin jaata without coming here...Wink LOL 

---Yemi---

Go to top