Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

I guess this is where i have a problem...she should support her husband in this and not try and  reconcile them

Same here I never understood why the leads are portrayed as individuals who never feel bad or hold grudges are they not human ... Amma is trying to ruin her marraige I would be content if she kept her distance from her as well !!
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

But the smirks..the venomous face..is enjoyable ..if u enjoy good acting.

And dear..its not a drag..it has just started...

Really? it will go on for a month or what? 😲 am on MKAP boycott until this track gets over... 
Too much negativity, evilness and them succeeding (though not in the long run) in their evil goals is just not my type... too tough to handle... 
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I guess this is where i have a problem...she should support her husband in this and not try and  reconcile them

how delightfully wicked  πŸ˜ˆ πŸ‘πŸΌ... me like
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Isn't if funny that Amma wants to ruin P's relationship with her hubby.. she has no idea that the relationship that will suffer the most is her's and her son's will he ever be able to forgive the individual that attempted to take his life away from him !!

I want amma to see what goes around comes around I have a feeling Komal's marriage is headed for troubled times... I dont' think SS wants to get Adarsh in trouble he simply wants him so indebted to him that he can make him do anything !!

BinnyπŸ€—

But hasn't SS already accomplished the indebtedness by springing Adarsh out of jail? Ok, a few lakhs to make a living is also an added bonus but how much further will he push the envelope to make his damadh bow down to him? 

The old Krishna would have been alert to his family's intention against Prats. His instincts would have led him there.  While bringing Kriya back together will they let the other side of the story hang loose like some other tracks?πŸ˜•
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Helllooo Everybody!! πŸ€—
Yemi-IF thumbnail
...Binny... thumbnail
Hello Everyone...πŸ€—
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

waiting on the sidelines or is this what K will be doing when P is no longer with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yemi, what did you bring for lunch todayπŸ˜ƒ
Yemi-IF thumbnail

waiting on the sidelines or is this what K will be doing when P is no longer with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

on the sidelines... i get brownie points for still showing up right? πŸ˜›