PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay I want to say she went to comfort them... but I would have been far more inclined to accept this step had she chosen to first deal with Krishna... one would think by now she understood the silent treatment does not work on him how about communication for a change !!

Oh no tmrws episode will be bad🤢🤢🤢🤢...we'll hav 2 put up wid d nitrogen faces😡😡...nahiii

She will surely choose principles Mera Maa even though in real life things are not worked out like that...Amma can very easily manipulate krishna ...or K might refuse to believe P when P comes to know amma's truth...

Sure...Amma just wants the same.
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Ohh..so it's arushi who is trying to bail him out..well one criminal can only understand another criminal!!

Amma's charade continues...I am scared for kriya in the future..😲😲

🤣🤣 i was rofling on her lines,when she said bhai u did vryyyw rong...🤪🤣
Just come and the episode has finished...

Tanthya thanks for the LUD...😃
Originally posted by MERARAI

SCAM Part II now that we've got Angad Part II.  Arusi is known for getting the riff raffs coming for her. Maybe Raade will make a beeline for her and KN and he will try to win her...OFF CAMERA of course.

where will she get money to pay lawyer...hope she see raadhe and fall madly in love off camera😃

Amma is sure to use the fact Prats refused to bail him out of jail and saw it as a crime do the time moment to create the rift.  Prats has a knack for getting herself on a high horse when she needs to get off it. One of these days the horse could throw her when she least expects it.  She and her principles. I sure hope a day comes when she has to choose between principles and love.
I would personally not be surprised if she chose her principles !!!

As for Amma using this later on... I wonder if Krishna will not see through his mothers double standards !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago

Bail gaadi...reminds me of bayil buddhi Mr. KNBSS.
i wrote it intentionaly,keeping KN in mind😆
Originally posted by Binny1247

Okay I want to say she went to comfort them... but I would have been far more inclined to accept this step had she chosen to first deal with Krishna... one would think by now she understood the silent treatment does not work on him how about communication for a change !!

If Arushi has gone to bail Adarsh out then Prof principles must have changed and may be after speaking to the prof,  P will rethink her stand
Originally posted by Binny1247

🤣

I watched yesterday's epi.. adarsh seemed so agitated and eager for komal to leave.. he was afraid of sharing the same cell with her 😆

Check out my post for yday on Viewers' Review thread.