Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 (Page 15)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

[

Hi everyone...Hug

Wonder what Madam is going to do in MMGJ tommorrow... obviously  all her sympathies will be with them... I bet she will try to brush off Adarsh's "mistake"  ...

If she does that, then I will be extremely annoyed...

i think shez went to MMGJ to b with her family in such a bad time whitch is quite natural,don't think that she'll calll adarshs mistake as a galti...lyk she did in arrushi's case...ConfusedErmm

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Friends,

Another Day, Another Episode,but same Show , same Forum But A Fresh Thread ...

Welcome and Continue The Get Together,Chats,witty sallies ...

To New members , You are cordially invited to Join US ..!!!

Silent  Readers, Continue Enjoying the thread, I hope that at least at some point, something or Some post will move u enough to break ur Silence ...

for lil ol me!! how sweet, you shouldn't haveLOL

Why? Red too bright for you,TongueLOL

What's on the top of the stairs? All we see is a white wall.

Edited by MERARAI - 03 May 2011 at 12:08pm
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Binny1247

Okay I want to say she went to comfort them... but I would have been far more inclined to accept this step had she chosen to first deal with Krishna... one would think by now she understood the silent treatment does not work on him how about communication for a change !!

She has a lecture for every other Takur when they go off course but needs Prof. Papa's permission to handle her husband who is the first relationship and the most important one in that family? She is the one who lives with Krishna not Prof. so why run there to talk to them when things go awry. She is yet to learn to sit down and talk it out with him.  No she has plenty of time to listen to anyone at MMGJ but not enough time for the Takurs forget Krishna, he is after all the one who won't understand so why bother is her attitude.
Well Said Meera diii Big smile

I dont' have any issue with her going to comfort them.. but it was not a necessity at the moment they can take care of themselves... now her first priority was to deal with her husband and explain her views to him clear things up... I can't stand when she says he will not understand I always feel like saying obviously dear why not make an effort only then he will comprehend what you are saying !!

She gives up on getting through to him so easily and he runs after her like a puppy trying to please the master.  How will she cope when life brings in surprise twists down the road after a baby comes into their lives? I find her immature about matters pertaining to marriage. He is not a business project.

Yeah...today Prats was up on her one-horse crusade... and Amma and GD giving her full support... and I was like... ConfusedWackoErmm
just what are the CVs trying to prove with a one-dimensional Pratigya... as an educated person, she should atleast try to see both sides of the issue...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7MERARAI

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

[
she ws dng a grt sacrifice thru bigami yaar. .its nt a wrng thng. .LOL

</div>

<div>

yeah ryt...LOLbtw nooffence to kriya fans but seeing tonight's epi i seriously doubt that IS krishan and pratiyay actually potraying husband and wife...?? on one side krisna said that what he did was ryt according to him but on other min he was saying i won't ever beat R even if he'll kill me...? what was dat, A way to prove P was ryt or a new step towards degrading krishan's characacter just to highlight p's character...ErmmOucho me it looked K knows only one thing and that is how to please P and how to keep her happy,whether it's through opening a dhabha,he again mentioned that he did it for her happiness and not wilfully...Confused
havent seen d epi yet.bt seriously,r cvs thnking that,nw kriya r a couple,so let krishna be an instrument jz to make p happy?[/QUOTE]

exactly,i whud have lykd it if krishan refused to say srry to nyone for what he did.atleast he had his own stand,here on one side hez saying that he didn't do nything wrong and on other thy r showing K as a guddy guddy husband,come on in reality no husband whud keep his own ideology aside just to make his wife happy...Angry
[/QUOTE] erm. .i cnt cmnt on dis piece..as i dunno anythng abt dat,being unmarried.WinkLOLmay b our devis can clarify

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Okay I want to say she went to comfort them... but I would have been far more inclined to accept this step had she chosen to first deal with Krishna... one would think by now she understood the silent treatment does not work on him how about communication for a change !!

She has a lecture for every other Takur when they go off course but needs Prof. Papa's permission to handle her husband who is the first relationship and the most important one in that family? She is the one who lives with Krishna not Prof. so why run there to talk to them when things go awry. She is yet to learn to sit down and talk it out with him.  No she has plenty of time to listen to anyone at MMGJ but not enough time for the Takurs forget Krishna, he is after all the one who won't understand so why bother is her attitude.
Well Said Meera diii Big smile

I dont' have any issue with her going to comfort them.. but it was not a necessity at the moment they can take care of themselves... now her first priority was to deal with her husband and explain her views to him clear things up... I can't stand when she says he will not understand I always feel like saying obviously dear why not make an effort only then he will comprehend what you are saying !!

Hi everyone...Hug

Wonder what Madam is going to do in MMGJ tommorrow... obviously  all her sympathies will be with them... I bet she will try to brush off Adarsh's "mistake"  ...

If she does that, then I will be extremely annoyed...

Uma

Come prepared to be annoyed then. She may say Adarsh was wrong reinforcing her father that he still has one daughter who is not a criminal but married into a family they perceive as one. It's going to be Papa-Prats MAC (Mutual Admiration Convention).

She is going to show us that when the chips are down at maike she is there for them .Krishna and his problems go tel lene. Amma is going to use all this to her advantage to show Krishna it was she not Prats who bailed him out. Prats was the one who doesn't listen to him. Even Krishna is going to tire of her expectations and lack of support when the chips are down.

Edited by MERARAI - 03 May 2011 at 12:15pm

a_uma

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

exactly,i whud have lykd it if krishan refused to say srry to nyone for what he did.atleast he had his own stand,here on one side hez saying that he didn't do nything wrong and on other thy r showing K as a guddy guddy husband,come on in reality no husband whud keep his own ideology aside just to make his wife happy...Angry
erm. .i cnt cmnt on dis piece..as i dunno anythng abt dat,being unmarried.WinkLOLmay b our devis can clarify[/QUOTE] 

LOL,shut up...LOL hum yahan serious baat kar rahe hai aur tujhe mazaak sujhhh raha hai...LOLLOLLOL

Aziya

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by Atticus

</div>

havent seen d epi yet.bt seriously,r cvs thnking that,nw kriya r a couple,so let krishna be an instrument jz to make p happy?

Yemi it's all yours

<div>

ROFLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i recently joined the good girls club so dont tempt me ROFLROFL
yems,ur membership validity gt expird long before. .Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---hussainramso

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

</div>

<div>exactly,i whud have lykd it if krishan refused to say srry to nyone for what he did.atleast he had his own stand,here on one side hez saying that he didn't do nything wrong and on other thy r showing K as a guddy guddy husband,come on in reality no husband whud keep his own ideology aside just to make his wife happy...Angry
erm. .i cnt cmnt on dis piece..as i dunno anythng abt dat,being unmarried.WinkLOLmay b our devis can clarify

LOL,shut up...LOLhum yahan serious baat kar rahe hai aur tujhe mazaak sujhhh raha hai...LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE] arrey,im serious. .luk am i laughing?LOL

Go to top