Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 (Page 12)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thankoo Sathya ji for the smashing update. Lubbed it!!!!!!!!!!Hug Great way to spend an afternoon.

Kulvi kahan khoi vi ho?

Ladies thanks for helping to make my day little more enjoyableBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFCrAzYREDbabithaj

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Ohh..so it's arushi who is trying to bail him out..<font color="#ff0000">well one criminal can only understand another criminal!!

</font>Amma's charade continues...I am scared for kriya in the future..ShockedShocked

ROFLROFLi was rofling on her lines,when she said bhai u did vryyyw rong...WackoSillyROFL

she ws dng a grt sacrifice thru bigami yaar. .its nt a wrng thng. .LOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by starlight123

Okay I want to say she went to comfort them... but I would have been far more inclined to accept this step had she chosen to first deal with Krishna... one would think by now she understood the silent treatment does not work on him how about communication for a change !!

If Arushi has gone to bail Adarsh out then Prof principles must have changed and may be after speaking to the prof,  P will rethink her stand
Exactly... what are the Cv's trying to portray here.. prats is shown to be a strong women.. yet all of her decisions are based on her families outlook on life !!!

It will be unacceptable if she even attempts to aid her brother when she refused to help Krishna who although was wrong was provoked !

The rift between kriya may start from here and amma using it to cause more damage..

Hi Binny...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya...Binny...

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by mia12

shut up Komal,  it is the lady sonBig smile

they threatened to lock her up is she did not shup up... imagine what drama she would have created had she been kept there with her hubby LOLLOL

OMG I also loved her idea of bribery as taking gifts !!!LOL
i was think to myself, it Komal, turn next to be in jail...two out of thakurs children so farLOL

KN went in first, stayed for four days and came back mean. Krishna only spent at the most an hour. Adarsh couldn't afford a vacation so decided to stay at Thana away from family but Komal didn't want to leave him alone, how he wished she did.
ROFL

I watched yesterday's epi.. adarsh seemed so agitated and eager for komal to leave.. he was afraid of sharing the same cell with her LOL

Check out my post for yday on Viewers' Review thread.

I surely will.. I was wondering if you had written a post I could not find it this morning !! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Okay I want to say she went to comfort them... but I would have been far more inclined to accept this step had she chosen to first deal with Krishna... one would think by now she understood the silent treatment does not work on him how about communication for a change !!

She has a lecture for every other Takur when they go off course but needs Prof. Papa's permission to handle her husband who is the first relationship and the most important one in that family? She is the one who lives with Krishna not Prof. so why run there to talk to them when things go awry. She is yet to learn to sit down and talk it out with him.  No she has plenty of time to listen to anyone at MMGJ but not enough time for the Takurs forget Krishna, he is after all the one who won't understand so why bother is her attitude.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya...Binny...CrAzYRED

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Oh no tmrws episode will be badDeadDeadDeadDead...we'll hav 2 put up wid d nitrogen facesAngryAngry...nahiii

make sure you have your raincoat handyCryCryCry
N my boat tooo...naina is in bed bt i dnt trust her 2 keep quiet even ova there...

CrAzYRED

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

shut up Komal,  it is the lady sonBig smile

they threatened to lock her up is she did not shup up... imagine what drama she would have created had she been kept there with her hubby LOLLOL

OMG I also loved her idea of bribery as taking gifts !!!LOL
i was think to myself, it Komal, turn next to be in jail...two out of thakurs children so farLOL

KN went in first, stayed for four days and came back mean. Krishna only spent at the most an hour. Adarsh couldn't afford a vacation so decided to stay at Thana away from family but Komal didn't want to leave him alone, how he wished she did.
ROFL

I watched yesterday's epi.. adarsh seemed so agitated and eager for komal to leave.. he was afraid of sharing the same cell with her LOL

Check out my post for yday on Viewers' Review thread.

I surely will.. I was wondering if you had written a post I could not find it this morning !! Big smile

Not Only Look Binnyaa...But do Post ur views too !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...CrAzYRED-Sheena-hussainramsoMERARAI

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Binny1247]Okay I want to say she went to comfort them... but I would have been far more inclined to accept this step had she chosen to first deal with Krishna... one would think by now she understood the silent treatment does not work on him how about communication for a change !!

If Arushi has gone to bail Adarsh out then Prof principles must have changed and may be after speaking to the prof,  P will rethink her stand
Exactly... what are the Cv's trying to portray here.. prats is shown to be a strong women.. yet all of her decisions are based on her families outlook on life !!!

It will be unacceptable if she even attempts to aid her brother when she refused to help Krishna who although was wrong was provoked !

The rift between kriya may start from here and amma using it to cause more damage..

Hi Binny...Hug[

/QUOTE] Hi Sheena Hug

I was actually looking forward to some conflict it would help move their relationship forward... but it seems like amma may simply use this issue later on to create misunderstandings... as of now Krishna will work on getting p's forgiveness !!

-Sheena-

Go to top