Pratigya

PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 11

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-yemi3006

i knew it !!!!! ... this goody two shoe thingy is just a phase 😆😆

about the "unplanned trip" ... you wouldn't happen to be going commando would you 😲 ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†?

🤣🤣   U r putting ideas into her head !!! 😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-MERARAI

She has a lecture for every other Takur when they go off course but needs Prof. Papa's permission to handle her husband who is the first relationship and the most important one in that family? She is the one who lives with Krishna not Prof. so why run there to talk to them when things go awry. She is yet to learn to sit down and talk it out with him.  No she has plenty of time to listen to anyone at MMGJ but not enough time for the Takurs forget Krishna, he is after all the one who won't understand so why bother is her attitude.

Well Said Meera diii 😃

I dont' have any issue with her going to comfort them.. but it was not a necessity at the moment they can take care of themselves... now her first priority was to deal with her husband and explain her views to him clear things up... I can't stand when she says he will not understand I always feel like saying obviously dear why not make an effort only then he will comprehend what you are saying !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much sathya chechi. .ths is 4 u. . 🤗
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-starlight123

Huma,🤗🤗🤗 nice to be here...You going already...

Starwa

You already have a RED umbrella sending out an SOS to other posterwas and prepared for  tomorrow's episode.😆
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Pragati.T

yeah ryt...😆btw nooffence to kriya fans but seeing tonight's epi i seriously doubt that IS krishan and pratiyay actually potraying husband and wife...?? on one side krisna said that what he did was ryt according to him but on other min he was saying i won't ever beat R even if he'll kill me...? what was dat, A way to prove P was ryt or a new step towards degrading krishan's characacter just to highlight p's character...🤔o me it looked K knows only one thing and that is how to please P and how to keep her happy,whether it's through opening a dhabha,he again mentioned that he did it for her happiness and not wilfully...😕

havent seen d epi yet.bt seriously,r cvs thnking that,nw kriya r a couple,so let krishna be an instrument jz to make p happy?
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Binny1247

Well Said Meera diii 😃

I dont' have any issue with her going to comfort them.. but it was not a necessity at the moment they can take care of themselves... now her first priority was to deal with her husband and explain her views to him clear things up... I can't stand when she says he will not understand I always feel like saying obviously dear why not make an effort only then he will comprehend what you are saying !!

She gives up on getting through to him so easily and he runs after her like a puppy trying to please the master.  How will she cope when life brings in surprise twists down the road after a baby comes into their lives? I find her immature about matters pertaining to marriage. He is not a business project.
hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-zash_LubUKriYa

havent seen d epi yet.bt seriously,r cvs thnking that,nw kriya r a couple,so let krishna be an instrument jz to make p happy?

Yemi it's all yours
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-zash_LubUKriYa

[
she ws dng a grt sacrifice thru bigami yaar. .its nt a wrng thng. .😆

yeah ryt...😆btw nooffence to kriya fans but seeing tonight's epi i seriously doubt that IS krishan and pratiyay actually potraying husband and wife...?? on one side krisna said that what he did was ryt according to him but on other min he was saying i won't ever beat R even if he'll kill me...? what was dat, A way to prove P was ryt or a new step towards degrading krishan's characacter just to highlight p's character...🤔o me it looked K knows only one thing and that is how to please P and how to keep her happy,whether it's through opening a dhabha,he again mentioned that he did it for her happiness and not wilfully...😕
[/QUOTE] havent seen d epi yet.bt seriously,r cvs thnking that,nw kriya r a couple,so let krishna be an instrument jz to make p happy?[/QUOTE] 

exactly,i whud have lykd it if krishan refused to say srry to nyone for what he did.atleast he had his own stand,here on one side hez saying that he didn't do nything wrong and on other thy r showing K as a guddy guddy husband,come on in reality no husband whud  keep his own ideology aside just to make his wife happy...🥱Ouch🤢😡
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Binny1247

Well Said Meera diii 😃

Hi everyone...🤗

Wonder what Madam is going to do in MMGJ tommorrow... obviously  all her sympathies will be with them... I bet she will try to brush off Adarsh's "mistake"  ...

If she does that, then I will be extremely annoyed...
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Atticus

Yemi it's all yours

🤣 ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ... i recently joined the good girls club so dont tempt me 🤣 ðŸ¤£
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago