Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 (Page 103)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

as everyone is able to relate wid the epi today i want to share something that has happened in my family and happens in other families as well
my mom said this to me that my dad's grandmother tried to do almost anything to get my grandmother beaten up by her son i.e my grandfather. and almost similar thing happened when my mom was married to my dad years back. my grandfather and grandmother did similar things of inciting my dad against my mom and it is not that they did not love my dad or something it is just what most of the parents do after their sons r married initially noone supported my mom but now everything is as normal as it can be Smile
this is nothing new, it used to happen in many households then and still happens...
ps: m not that experienced to say these things just wrote what came in my mind after listening to many experiences

so overall loved todays epiSmile
@ tanthya thanks for LUDSmile

I can actually understand that ...it sort of comes like parampara...they expect their Son to show his wife that he is the controller  and feel happy when Son follows their footsteps..And in  many cases I have seen that this idiotic act actually makes a wife feel secure too DeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1MERARAI

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pheonix1

as everyone is able to relate wid the epi today i want to share something that has happened in my family and happens in other families as well
my mom said this to me that my dad's grandmother tried to do almost anything to get my grandmother beaten up by her son i.e my grandfather. and almost similar thing happened when my mom was married to my dad years back. my grandfather and grandmother did similar things of inciting my dad against my mom and it is not that they did not love my dad or something it is just what most of the parents do after their sons r married initially noone supported my mom but now everything is as normal as it can be Smile
this is nothing new, it used to happen in many households then and still happens...
ps: m not that experienced to say these things just wrote what came in my mind after listening to many experiences

so overall loved todays epiSmile
@ tanthya thanks for LUDSmile

I can actually understand that ...it sort of comes like parampara...they expect their Son to show his wife that he is the controller  and feel happy when Son follows their footsteps..And in  many cases I have seen that this idiotic act actually makes a wife feel secure too DeadDeadDead
@bold m confused. is that possible?Confused
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Filza.T

Filzy..

Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce

welcome , Honey

OMG! Divorce!! Shocked Shocked Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. Cry
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   Confused Shocked i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    Unhappy

jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...

Possessiveness  ...hunger for power,ego

U see Mothers dont think they are torturing their children, they think that they are saving their innocent Son from a clutches of  a vixen who came to destroy her son's life..

especially if the DIL is of a different social standing and keeps a polite distance from her...Never really included herself in the family and a DIL who did her duty being duty bound...

Amma has played a very cunning game that she has completely changed and loves P whereas P has remained the same with amma in her behaviour...

Problem with K is that his weakness is P...you are nice to her then he is not that possessive and guard is down..insult her or make her cry then you are in trouble..

Sheena, have a real life example relating to this as well!  my cousin brother married someone of a different social standing (also not a good family either, comparatively) in the beginning my uncle,aunty didn't accepted her, she was not allowed to live at home. This went on for 3 years, my cousin lived separately with his wife and visited parents at home. Soon his parents realized their son won't leave this girl, also he had a daughter by then so they brought her home. for their son's sake also for their grandchild. She lives now with them, All happy and satisfied. Point is one can if they really want. People bow down to their children's demands because of their love for them, they do shed their ego. But then all are different Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Helllooo Everybody...decided to come in a bit early today!! Hug

Let's see what are amma's theatrics today!! ErmmConfusedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star...Binny...CrAzYREDb2011

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Filzy..

Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce

welcome , Honey

OMG! Divorce!! Shocked Shocked Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. Cry
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   Confused Shocked i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    Unhappy

jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...

Possessiveness  ...hunger for power,ego

U see Mothers dont think they are torturing their children, they think that they are saving their innocent Son from a clutches of  a vixen who came to destroy her son's life..

especially if the DIL is of a different social standing and keeps a polite distance from her...Never really included herself in the family and a DIL who did her duty being duty bound...

Amma has played a very cunning game that she has completely changed and loves P whereas P has remained the same with amma in her behaviour...

Problem with K is that his weakness is P...you are nice to her then he is not that possessive and guard is down..insult her or make her cry then you are in trouble..

Sheena, have a real life example relating to this as well!  my cousin brother married someone of a different social standing (also not a good family either, comparatively) in the beginning my uncle,aunty didn't accepted her, she was not allowed to live at home. This went on for 3 years, my cousin lived separately with his wife and visited parents at home. Soon his parents realized their son won't leave this girl, also he had a daughter by then so they brought her home. for their son's sake also for their grandchild. She lives now with them, All happy and satisfied. Point is one can if they really want. People bow down to their children's demands because of their love for them, they do shed their ego. But then all are different Confused 

Filza...Hug

Glad it worked out for your cousin brother and his wife...But it still took 3 years for them to accept her and for her to be accpeted part of the family and not just an additional member...Sometimes it never happens and this is when a husband has to choose between wife and family and live separately..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.CrAzYREDb2011

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hi Friends...HugHugHug

Hope everyones weekend was good...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiYemi-IF...Binny...CrAzYREDMERARAIb2011pooja-menon

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED