Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 (Page 100)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 9736

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T




Filzy..


Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce


welcome , Honey


OMG! Divorce!! Shocked Shocked Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. Cry
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   Confused Shocked i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    Unhappy


jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...
 

jealousy, yes! it makes one do horrible stuff.. have seen that in life...  But a mother doing it to her own child Shocked
that also a mother who claims to love her son... i refuse to accept she loves Krishna, she is plain selfish... only loves herself... 




Love is a very strong emotion, Filza and don't be fooled into thinking that it can only warm u...sometimes Love can burn you too ...Love can make u do many things ..without any questioning or without thinking abt the consequences...
True... Love is a strong emotion and in Amma's case her love is more of a possessive/obsessive type she will do anything to get her son back on her side... and if he get's hurt a long the way then so be it as long as the outcome is in her favor... this can be applied to others as well !!


Hey BinnyHug

I've seen MILs who have been worse than Takurain when it comes to making bahu's life a living hell, esp. if she is married to the son they can manipulate the most and claim to love the most. A very sick attitiude.   Very sick minds.
Hey Meera diii Hug

Caught you today !!! LOL... OMG worse then Amma... I understand their insecurity but going this far to gain their son's attention is disturbing !!!

let me add one of my friends just got engaged and you can already see the discomfort on her MIL's face !


Edited by Binny1247 - 13 May 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18994

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by Filza.T

[

Tanthuu, that is too much of philosophy LOL at the moment my thinking capacity is very low... 
have fever Ouch and throat pain! 

true, about love! But isn't love also sacrifice, Its such a pure emotion.. You genuinely love someone you really would go to any length for her happiness. Have K not sacrificed so much for P? I think that is pure, true love and not Amma's!  Dead 
 
 
                     Take care of urself filza...Big smile  seasonal fever...? i also use to fell ill when climate changes...BTW u r having fever and still interested in discussing about d show...such kriya fever on U...Tongue
 

Thanks yaar!! yes, i guess because of weather change.. caught cold, sore throat and fever... Ouch

you have no idea how high KriYa fever is, seriously! Embarrassed but at the moment more then that it is this forum that is so addicting k Raha nahin jaata without coming here...Wink LOL 



Zaza Hug

You've been missing a long time dear! Exams? Kriya world will never be the same again. The pendulum has swung the other way...gone are the early days of Kriya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

[
 
                     Take care of urself filza...Big smile  seasonal fever...? i also use to fell ill when climate changes...BTW u r having fever and still interested in discussing about d show...such kriya fever on U...Tongue
 

Thanks yaar!! yes, i guess because of weather change.. caught cold, sore throat and fever... Ouch

you have no idea how high KriYa fever is, seriously! Embarrassed but at the moment more then that it is this forum that is so addicting k Raha nahin jaata without coming here...Wink LOL 

[/QUOTE]          
 
                    LOL true., i've gone crazy for forum and all ...it's 1 am ryt now and i'm in front of my pc and having ice cream...LOL agar humri amma ne dekh liya na toh bas kher nahi humri...LOL shez too strict u see...lyk  P whud b in future...WinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 6480

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by Fallen Star

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Fallen Star

Hey Sheena, Pragati and Filza!! Big smile
How are u all??? 
 

Hi Saima! I am okay, not really well actually , Had a lazy, boring day

What about you?

Awww Hope u get well soon!!! Big smile
I'm fine thnx...Just revising for my exams Ouch
I also had a very boring day!!! Sleepy
How did u find today's episode of pratigya??
 
 
                       U missed my poct on previous page i guess...LOL nywyayzz i 'm answering u here...mine was gud howz ur day...? having ice cream ryt now u want some...WinkTongueLOL

Oh sorry I just seen it---My life atm is really boring, All day I just revise revise and revise!!! Ouch
how about urs??? Lucky u, finished ur exams and now chilling and listening to maujaa hi maujaa!!! LOL
Yummmy Ice cream----yeh I want some!! Big smile Send me some!
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18994

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T




Filzy..


Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce


welcome , Honey


OMG! Divorce!! Shocked Shocked Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. Cry
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   Confused Shocked i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    Unhappy


jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...
 

jealousy, yes! it makes one do horrible stuff.. have seen that in life...  But a mother doing it to her own child Shocked
that also a mother who claims to love her son... i refuse to accept she loves Krishna, she is plain selfish... only loves herself... 




Love is a very strong emotion, Filza and don't be fooled into thinking that it can only warm u...sometimes Love can burn you too ...Love can make u do many things ..without any questioning or without thinking abt the consequences...
True... Love is a strong emotion and in Amma's case her love is more of a possessive/obsessive type she will do anything to get her son back on her side... and if he get's hurt a long the way then so be it as long as the outcome is in her favor... this can be applied to others as well !!


Hey BinnyHug

I've seen MILs who have been worse than Takurain when it comes to making bahu's life a living hell, esp. if she is married to the son they can manipulate the most and claim to love the most. A very sick attitiude.   Very sick minds.
Hey Meera diii Hug

Caught you today !!! LOL... OMG worse then Amma... I understand their insecurity but going this far to gain their son's attention is disturbing !!!

let me add one of my friends just got engaged and you can already see the discomfort on her MIL's face !


In one case the woman went so far as to manipulate the son even when he was terminally ill and in his last days. When he passed away mother fell apart and  was never the same again.  DIL never wanted anything to do with that family that tortured her for years.  None of her other kids ever cared for her the way this bahu and son did. She had alzheimer's before she died so don't know if she even realized her years gone by.  Cruelty in the name of love.



Edited by MERARAI - 13 May 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 8697

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Fallen Star

Hey Sheena, Pragati and Filza!! Big smile
How are u all??? 
 

Hi Saima! I am okay, not really well actually , Had a lazy, boring day

What about you?

Awww Hope u get well soon!!! Big smile
I'm fine thnx...Just revising for my exams Ouch
I also had a very boring day!!! Sleepy
How did u find today's episode of pratigya??
 

thanks! all the best for exams! Big smile My exams just ended so now i am free Dancing

From the updates the episode seems okay but i am not gonna watch it! I am really mad at CVs for what they are doing with KrIya...  Am on MKAP boycott... Will start watching it again when everything gets normal between Krishna and Pratigya, that is if it ever does OuchConfused ( i have serious doubts now and don't trust the CVs) 


Edited by Filza.T - 13 May 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarYemi-IF

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
 okkk guyz mee going now,can't take nymore risk... mum willl start yelling my name ny time...byeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 9736

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T




Filzy..


Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce


welcome , Honey


OMG! Divorce!! Shocked Shocked Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. Cry
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   Confused Shocked i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    Unhappy


jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...
 

jealousy, yes! it makes one do horrible stuff.. have seen that in life...  But a mother doing it to her own child Shocked
that also a mother who claims to love her son... i refuse to accept she loves Krishna, she is plain selfish... only loves herself... 




Love is a very strong emotion, Filza and don't be fooled into thinking that it can only warm u...sometimes Love can burn you too ...Love can make u do many things ..without any questioning or without thinking abt the consequences...
True... Love is a strong emotion and in Amma's case her love is more of a possessive/obsessive type she will do anything to get her son back on her side... and if he get's hurt a long the way then so be it as long as the outcome is in her favor... this can be applied to others as well !!


Hey BinnyHug

I've seen MILs who have been worse than Takurain when it comes to making bahu's life a living hell, esp. if she is married to the son they can manipulate the most and claim to love the most. A very sick attitiude.   Very sick minds.
Hey Meera diii Hug

Caught you today !!! LOL... OMG worse then Amma... I understand their insecurity but going this far to gain their son's attention is disturbing !!!

let me add one of my friends just got engaged and you can already see the discomfort on her MIL's face !


In one case the woman went so far as to manipulate the son even when he was terminally ill and in his last days. When he passed away mother fell apart and  was never the same again.  DIL never wanted anything to do with that family that tortured her for years.  None of her other kids ever cared for her the way this bahu and son did. She had alzheimer's before she died so don't know if she even realized her years gone by.  Cruelty in the name of love.

That is so sad... I have to feel for all three simply due to her illness although I don't blame the DIL no one would want to stay with those that purposely ruined her life... according to me they don't understand the meaning of love.. a mothers love should be selfless not selfish... fine they are distraught but is that enough to poison their son's married life !!


Edited by Binny1247 - 13 May 2011 at 1:19pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: 4U2NV   Replies: 49   Views: 25497

4U2NV 49 25497 04 September 2010 at 1:11am by minuu
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 22   Views: 11016

koolsadhu1000 22 11016 25 August 2010 at 10:49am by gees
article-pratigya for pratigya

2

Author: rose_e   Replies: 13   Views: 9330

rose_e 13 9330 25 August 2010 at 8:12am by anamika_0
pratigya ki pratigya

Author: vishal-varma   Replies: 2   Views: 3660

vishal-varma 2 3660 10 May 2010 at 6:35am by nidafatimakhan
Pratigya's new pratigya

2

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 13   Views: 9302

Ananya-kgp 13 9302 10 April 2010 at 9:49am by saraaa.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index