PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 110

Posted: 12 years ago
Mera i'm sticking to my prediction.

If only problems could be solved with kheerπŸ˜•
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

PUHLESSEEE
Oh how did I miss this... dear first learn how to take care of yourself.. a person that can't face the outcome of her decisions should not be talking... and all she does is gives tuition with that you will take care of your family right  !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

How? Did she get a job already when I missed a few LUDs? Or is she certain she will land a rich husband to take care of her maike. Time for Shamu to cash in his CDs.

She is only taking tution classes..and I think they are also free of charge...dunno where she will get the money from...

Is the entry for arushi's lead confirmed??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by MERARAI

How? Did she get a job already when I missed a few LUDs? Or is she certain she will land a rich husband to take care of her maike. Time for Shamu to cash in his CDs.
cheap word/words...wait a minute ,she probably, maybe, made a fortune in tutoring...could it be😲
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

She is only taking tution classes..and I think they are also free of charge...dunno where she will get the money from...

Is the entry for arushi's lead confirmed??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
This is a sign for the men to beware Arushi is on the look out for a rich husband !!πŸ˜†
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
I dont know what to write???πŸ˜†

awww ssingh spots the kheer n wonders wat the party is all about...krish invites him to join in ,,,,ssingh joins n so does everyone...but then amma arrives wid a special cooked fish for baba...baba is confused how to go about  both...he chooses fish over kheer wen prats reminds him that ita asthami n no one can hve fish...amma is taken aback n precap shows ssingh letting his fury loose on amma for such a big mistake,,amma is shocked by the turn of events. END.
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

I dont know what to write???πŸ˜†

that must be a first...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Binny1247

Oh how did I miss this... dear first learn how to take care of yourself.. a person that can't face the outcome of her decisions should not be talking... and all she does is gives tuition with that you will take care of your family right  !!

she's gonna go on a hunting expedition hoping to snare the next rich riff-raff that looks her way
Yemi - how many dances at the Star Plus Awards Ceremony 2010 did Arhaan and Pooja do together?