PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 109

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Probably in the first segment itself...it has to be continued from last epi left over...otherwise won't make sense...

Gees started a bit late...so we must have missed it out...😕

yes the first segment had SDS-P confrontaton continuing...wer P the rel cannot be broken..
Amma says jsut 4 days..u will be out
Originally posted by HamiSky

no...
Arushi was a kid..
Amma is a venomous snake...
Yes but the antics seem to be similar although this time the outcome will surly be different !
The real meaty part of the episode went purrr today.😕
hhhmmm krish is back home, siiting at the dinning table,wen prats comes up to him with the kheer and tries  to cajole him into eating it.reluctant but unable to resist his babus chjarm baba gives in to the temptataion wen dadi joins them and amma arrives ...break
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Yemi - your PP is very telling about our mood right now...
Gees - appreciate this at the last moment!

😳  ðŸ˜† but i'm still here... barely hanging on and doing all I can not to take out my crankiness on the rest you 😛 

being denied a good KriYa fix for such a along time is hazardous to my mood 😔

yes the first segment had SDS-P confrontaton continuing...wer P the rel cannot be broken..
Amma says jsut 4 days..u will be out

Thanks Hami...really appreciate it 🤗
no yaar..Amma donest do anything silly...
Originally posted by gees

hhhmmm krish is back home, siiting at the dinning table,wen prats comes up to him with the kheer and tries  to cajole him into eating it.reluctant but unable to resist his babus chjarm baba gives in to the temptataion wen dadi joins them and amma arrives ...break

Wonder what nauntaki will amma start 😕😕😕...the kheer seems to be fine 😕😕

no yaar..Amma donest do anything silly...
Interesting so she has other plans.. far more evil Prats keep your eyes open dear her drama could start any moment now !!
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

PUHLESSEEE

How? Did she get a job already when I missed a few LUDs? Or is she certain she will land a rich husband to take care of her maike. Time for Shamu to cash in his CDs.