Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks friends...

Though wathcing n not watching is one's discretion completely..but make an opinion after wathcing the episode. It wasnt entirely boring but a filler.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uff CVs just get done with this, why the unnecessary drag 😡  
nothing new same old...
MIL plotting against DIL making horribly foolish faces and saying in her mind 'i will separate you both'  Duh! 🤢 

Thanks Hami! 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

That was a bit blunt...K's reaction looks extreme to me...😕😕😕...why did he have to say all this in front of everyone??

i guess its now his turn to publicly hurt her  Confused 

people say K's ability to forget about the past quickly is a good thing but this is one time I wish he would remember what she has been thru the past few months on his behalf 😳

-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

If we go by saas bahu dramas... she just might after she is the perfect lead even if she does not she will never try to separate them !!

I guess this is where i have a problem...she should support her husband in this and not try and  reconcile them
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

If we go by saas bahu dramas... she just might after she is the perfect lead even if she does not she will never try to separate them !!

Not even brining Prats into the picture here, how will it alter the relationship between Takurain and Krishna?

Is SS purposely trying to get Adarsh in trouble forgetting that Adarsh in trouble also means Komal's life is miserable? Or is this track meant to be a wake up call to Komal as well? 
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Uff CVs just get done with this, why the unnecessary drag 😡  

nothing new same old...
MIL plotting against DIL making horribly foolish faces and saying in her mind 'i will separate you' both'  Duh! 🤢 

Thanks Hami! 

But the smirks..the venomous face..is enjoyable ..if u enjoy good acting.

And dear..its not a drag..it has just started...
Edited by HamiSky - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Not even brining Prats into the picture here, how will it alter the relationship between Takurain and Krishna?

Is SS purposely trying to get Adarsh in trouble forgetting that Adarsh in trouble also means Komal's life is miserable? Or is this track meant to be a wake up call to Komal as well? 

Isn't if funny that Amma wants to ruin P's relationship with her hubby.. she has no idea that the relationship that will suffer the most is her's and her son's will he ever be able to forgive the individual that attempted to take his life away from him !!

I want amma to see what goes around comes around I have a feeling Komal's marriage is headed for troubled times... I dont' think SS wants to get Adarsh in trouble he simply wants him so indebted to him that he can make him do anything !!
...Binny... thumbnail
Thanks for the update Hami Wonderful job 👏

Girls had a great time .. will see you all tomorrow 😛
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Thanks friends...

Though wathcing n not watching is one's discretion completely..but make an opinion after wathcing the episode. It wasnt entirely boring but a filler.

Hemi..did P ask how K was or did she go straight into why u are late??
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

But the smirks..the venomous face..is enjoyable ..if u enjoy good acting.

And dear..its not a drag..it has just started...

have mercy Hami ... that sounds so omnious  😆😆😆

If you were a doctor, I'm not sure I would want to be your patient 🤣 🤣🤣
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago