PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Hey Sheena, How are u??? 

i am fine saima...howz college going??
Originally posted by MERARAI

Oh no Mera no divorce please! That be will the last nail in the coffin of this show. 
This couple is the beauty of the show, CVs need to realize it and revive them ASAP 

I do agree there is no understanding between them. there is a serious lack of communication and to add to it parents like SS and Amma! 😡 

They need to just go somewhere away from TN where they can have a peace of their mind and talk things out. 

Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

i am fine saima...howz college going??

It's going fine, had my last english literature lesson today before my exam which is on monday and wednesday 😭
Do u go school or college?? How has ur day been today??
Originally posted by Fallen Star

It's going fine, had my last english literature lesson today before my exam which is on monday and wednesday 😭
Do u go school or college?? How has ur day been today??

finished college long ago...working now

good luck for ur exams
Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago

finished college long ago...working now

good luck for ur exams

Lucky u!!! 😃
Whhats ur job???
Thank you!! 😉
thanx diii for sharing but i disapoint  MKAP  mean lessEdited by shrutisinha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pheonix1

as everyone is able to relate wid the epi today i want to share something that has happened in my family and happens in other families as well
my mom said this to me that my dad's grandmother tried to do almost anything to get my grandmother beaten up by her son i.e my grandfather. and almost similar thing happened when my mom was married to my dad years back. my grandfather and grandmother did similar things of inciting my dad against my mom and it is not that they did not love my dad or something it is just what most of the parents do after their sons r married initially noone supported my mom but now everything is as normal as it can be ðŸ˜Š
this is nothing new, it used to happen in many households then and still happens...
ps: m not that experienced to say these things just wrote what came in my mind after listening to many experiences

so overall loved todays epi😊
@ tanthya thanks for LUD😊

I can actually understand that ...it sort of comes like parampara...they expect their Son to show his wife that he is the controller  and feel happy when Son follows their footsteps..And in  many cases I have seen that this idiotic act actually makes a wife feel secure too 🤢🤢🤢
Originally posted by tanthya

I can actually understand that ...it sort of comes like parampara...they expect their Son to show his wife that he is the controller  and feel happy when Son follows their footsteps..And in  many cases I have seen that this idiotic act actually makes a wife feel secure too 🤢🤢🤢
@bold m confused. is that possible?😕

especially if the DIL is of a different social standing and keeps a polite distance from her...Never really included herself in the family and a DIL who did her duty being duty bound...

Amma has played a very cunning game that she has completely changed and loves P whereas P has remained the same with amma in her behaviour...

Problem with K is that his weakness is P...you are nice to her then he is not that possessive and guard is down..insult her or make her cry then you are in trouble..

Sheena, have a real life example relating to this as well!  my cousin brother married someone of a different social standing (also not a good family either, comparatively) in the beginning my uncle,aunty didn't accepted her, she was not allowed to live at home. This went on for 3 years, my cousin lived separately with his wife and visited parents at home. Soon his parents realized their son won't leave this girl, also he had a daughter by then so they brought her home. for their son's sake also for their grandchild. She lives now with them, All happy and satisfied. Point is one can if they really want. People bow down to their children's demands because of their love for them, they do shed their ego. But then all are different ðŸ˜•