Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Filza, for them they see it as mother's love and nothing else...

Everyone is different Filza..may be your grandmother had a difficult transition or saw first hand horrible in laws and made a promise never do what she went through or saw

No Sheena my grand mother lived the best life! 

Well maybe she loved my mom too like her own child coz mom is Dadi's own brother's daughter so a likeness (same blood) 

Whereas Amma hates P to the core since the beginning.. i had thought for K she will accept her but no she never will... 

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Sheena, Pragati and Filza!! 😃
How are u all??? 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

No Sheena my grand mother lived the best life! 

Well maybe she loved my mom too like her own child coz mom is Dadi's own brother's daughter so a likeness (same blood) 

Whereas Amma hates P to the core since the beginning.. i had thought for K she will accept her but no she never will... 

Amma did not hate her in the begining , Filza...it was only when Amma realized that K was unhappy and that P was challenging the rules of the house she turned against her
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

How are u all??? 

Hiii saimaa, me gud lyk alwayzz...howz ur life...?😃
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Love is a very strong emotion, Filza and don't be fooled into thinking that it can only warm u...sometimes Love can burn you too ...Love can make u do many things ..without any questioning or without thinking abt the consequences...

Tanthuu, that is too much of philosophy ðŸ˜† at the moment my thinking capacity is very low... 
have fever  and throat pain! 

true, about love! But isn't love also sacrifice, Its such a pure emotion.. You genuinely love someone you really would go to any length for her happiness. Have K not sacrificed so much for P? I think that is pure, true love and not Amma's!  ðŸ¤¢ 
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

How are u all??? 

Hi Saima! I am okay, not really well actually , Had a lazy, boring day

What about you?
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[

Tanthuu, that is too much of philosophy ðŸ˜† at the moment my thinking capacity is very low... 
have fever  and throat pain! 

true, about love! But isn't love also sacrifice, Its such a pure emotion.. You genuinely love someone you really would go to any length for her happiness. Have K not sacrificed so much for P? I think that is pure, true love and not Amma's!  ðŸ¤¢ 

Take care of urself filza...😃  seasonal fever...? i also use to fell ill when climate changes...BTW u r having fever and still interested in discussing about d show...such kriya fever on U...😲😆😆😆😛
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

ok 😊 good for them ... but i'll still give it a pass.

I'm on strike till they show a long & meaningful KriYa scene 😳

Yay! I've been on strike and Yemi you've joined me too.😆

Since when did Prats need Krishna to come home early for a Mummy Papa darshan?She left him standing at the Adda when she stormed off to see M/P.  She has taken the rickshaw a few times on her own and gone to see M/P.

I'd much rather prefer these two go to their separate corners. Krishna and Prats's marriage has become a joke. Who in their right mind would open a jar of stinky achar and stand there long enough to stir it in. These writers need to come up with something better. The way this show is heading reminds me of Agle Janam the way it's heading and all within 400 episodes. Baap re!

Adarsh's storyline seems more realistic and interesting at the moment than the forced Amma/K/P track with K being dumbed down even further.
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Saima! I am okay, not really well actually , Had a lazy, boring day

What about you?

Awww Hope u get well soon!!! 😃
I'm fine thnx...Just revising for my exams
I also had a very boring day!!! 🥱
How did u find today's episode of pratigya??
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Amma did not hate her in the begining , Filza...it was only when Amma realized that K was unhappy and that P was challenging the rules of the house she turned against her

okay after that she turned against her and hence the murder attempts, this much is understandable! But why so much hatred now 😕 when all is well! i mean she saw it for herself how P risked her life to save K from law then she also accepted yes indeed she has been a very good wife.. Now why suddenly this sudden outburst from her?! 
IMO she has just gone insane.. nothing else!