Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

I'm just waiting what will b his reaction after seeing  d true face of his mum and to me dunno s.s also seems a part of all this infact a master mind behind all this. but hopes r less that cv's will show K knowing the truth as thy've not yet showed krishna knowing the attempted murders,seems thy've forget and thinks that we also have forgot it...

@ Bold same here !!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Hey everyone, ðŸ˜ƒ

Looks like I'm the first person here!!! How's everyone today...Looking forward to the episode??

You are always first in line at the LUD, WU, are they giving prizes?😉😆
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starlight123

jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...

jealousy, yes! it makes one do horrible stuff.. have seen that in life...  But a mother doing it to her own child ðŸ˜²
that also a mother who claims to love her son... i refuse to accept she loves Krishna, she is plain selfish... only loves herself... 
Filza. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Why are u comparing thakurs with normal human beings...such kind of ppl might exist in society but certainty not in our society...😉😆😆  mostly in daily soaps...😆

😆 i guess you are right... there is no ounce of reality left in this show now.. which in the beginning was...  
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

jealousy, yes! it makes one do horrible stuff.. have seen that in life...  But a mother doing it to her own child ðŸ˜²
that also a mother who claims to love her son... i refuse to accept she loves Krishna, she is plain selfish... only loves herself... 

Love is a very strong emotion, Filza and don't be fooled into thinking that it can only warm u...sometimes Love can burn you too ...Love can make u do many things ..without any questioning or without thinking abt the consequences...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

OMG..this Amma 😲
how tactfully n cunningly moving the coins ahead!!

Saguni+Surpanakai+Kaikeyi=Takurain.
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as everyone is able to relate wid the epi today i want to share something that has happened in my family and happens in other families as well
my mom said this to me that my dad's grandmother tried to do almost anything to get my grandmother beaten up by her son i.e my grandfather. and almost similar thing happened when my mom was married to my dad years back. my grandfather and grandmother did similar things of inciting my dad against my mom and it is not that they did not love my dad or something it is just what most of the parents do after their sons r married initially noone supported my mom but now everything is as normal as it can be ðŸ˜Š
this is nothing new, it used to happen in many households then and still happens...
ps: m not that experienced to say these things just wrote what came in my mind after listening to many experiences

so overall loved todays epi😊
@ tanthya thanks for LUD😊
tanthya thumbnail

GUYS..

POWER OUTAGE HERE ...
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Love is a very strong emotion, Filza and don't be fooled into thinking that it can only warm u...sometimes Love can burn you too ...Love can make u do many things ..without any questioning or without thinking abt the consequences...

So True Thanths ... Love is a strong emotion and in Amma's case her love is more of a possessive/obsessive type she will do anything to get her son back on her side... and if he get's hurt a long the way then so be it as long as the outcome is in her favor... this can be applied to others as well !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

[

[/QUOTE] 

In short in reality luv can harm u in many wazy so stay away from pyaar ke chakkar...😆😆😆