Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Agreed...But this has never happened before from K's side..why show the typical side now??😕😕😕

Life will not go on even keel..there will be changes ..sometimes slow ones n sometimes flips suddenly...but  this is done gradually..he cant be a hubby forever, a loverboy forever..he has other roles too ...
tanthya thumbnail
Sheeens

forgot to give u 🤗
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

Life will not go on even keel..there will be changes ..sometimes slow ones n sometimes flips suddenly...but  this is done gradually..he cant be a hubby forever, a loverboy forever..he has other roles too ...

I agree...as long as this is done well...have no problem...and people are still in character ...no problem...but no soutan again please...😕😃
-Sheena- thumbnail

For acting... YES !!

Content wise ...nope ...same old same old

Thanks...It seems acting is all that is left to look forward to...

I hope whatever the rift that it has some logic to it and not for the sake of it to create buzz and not compromise with the characters...but dont think it will happen somehow...

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Filzy..

Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest acquaintances ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce

welcome , Honey

OMG! Divorce!! 😲 😲 Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. 😭
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   ðŸ˜• 😲 i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    ðŸ˜”
-Sheena- thumbnail

Sheeens

forgot to give u 🤗

felt udhori...almost like kriya at present...😆

😆
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

OMG! Divorce!! 😲 😲 Tanths don't say that! Am already scared for KriYa's future.. 😭
but how can a mother do this to her own son..   ðŸ˜• 😲 i mean it is seriously beyond me.. And too much negativity    ðŸ˜”

jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

jealousy, insecurity makes u do horrible things, Filza...

Possessiveness  ...hunger for power,ego

U see Mothers dont think they are torturing their children, they think that they are saving their innocent Son from a clutches of  a vixen who came to destroy her son's life..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I agree...as long as this is done well...have no problem...and people are still in character ...no problem...but no soutan again please...😕😃

A girl may come or there will be talks of girl..but she becoming soutan...not possible !!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Possessiveness  ...hunger for power,ego

U see Mothers dont think they are torturing their children, they think that they are saving their innocent Son from a clutches of  a vixen who came to destroy her son's life..

I understand the mother is worried and a bit insecure over losing her son.. but what I find amusing/ironic is that the same mothers look forward to getting their sons married.,..