Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Actually the reaction of K were accurate, Poojie..it's wht real hubby's do when confronted  with biwi and Maa ..they donno whom to believe and are confused adn also do not want to hurt their wifes...Hubby's life is sometimes a hell

He's no normal hubby - he is extraordinarily defensive and believing of his wife and ought to know better than to go against P - he always messes up when he does

She's no normal Amma - she is extraordinarily cunning and has been disapproving from the day P walked int that house - a fact K also knows and except K seems to have suffered amnesia as well as food poisening.

No confusion at all - K is just naive as usual tot he point of idiocy...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

PG was good wen she realises how her stmt mit have been misunderstood..she senses smth going amiss..with K himself.

Tru, I really felt sorry for her , when she is left standing at the door ..and also the night scene ..it is like she senses it but is unable to pin it ...Poor Girl !!
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Actually the reaction of K were accurate, Poojie..it's wht real hubby's do when confronted  with biwi and Maa ..they donno whom to believe and are confused adn also do not want to hurt their wifes...Hubby's life is sometimes a hell

Hi everyone...

Agree with u Tanths... SS and Amma have managed to plant a tiny seed of doubt in K's mind...
Also, Amma has made herself look good by continuously taking Prat's side...

Now if Prats tries to say the smallest thing against Amma or the bassi chowka... she is going to get K's volcano blast...
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Filzy..

Cool..cool...this is not ridiculous..this has hppnd to one of my closest  acquaintances  ...in tht case bth BIL n MIL ganged up ..and u shud have see their Son's condition ..It lead to Divorce

welcome , Honey

Its not they are enemies Filza..smhow MILs cant see their son loving his wife so much..

@Tanth.. closest acquaintance...only..
I can narrate a no of such stories from my life only..how unintentional simple stmts were manipulated ..how our lives were made hell...

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very very very very real episode..
Many Indian bahus would ahve faced such a scenerio in her life..
and friends...just coz K loves his wife so much...life cant go on the same way..it actually doenst mean husband love his wife or he is not good.

It is jsut circumstances that lead to such things.

👏👏 well said, one day he said srry to her even he himself has not felt that what he did was wrong  and now hez confuse how to react in dis situation. A ctually epi was not that bad as i was thinking lets wait for monday...😕
-Sheena- thumbnail
Hi Tanthya...🤗

Kaisi ho??

Thank you for the update...tell me is it worth watching the epi??

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Agreed...But this has never happened before from K's side..why show the typical side now??😕😕😕
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Hi Tanthya...🤗

Kaisi ho??

Sheenyyy
caught u today!!! :-)
episode was good...
-Sheena- thumbnail

Sheenyyy
caught u today!!! :-)
episode was good...

Hami...🤗

we've been playing hide and seek...Good epi, that is good..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Hi Tanthya...🤗

Kaisi ho??

For acting... YES !!

Content wise ...nope ...same old same old