PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Will this agent turn out to be a fraud?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ...dunno how that will make much of a difference to Adarsh...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Kriya have been getting heavy competition already from kesamma and shakti...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A must see May-December romance.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

so it's agn d spoilt pickle that wil lead P to leave TN after d false pregnencyyy drama it created last time... BTW, y do thakurs keep d spoilt pickle intead of throwing it off and that too in so big bottles   

Edited by Sun7shine - 12 years ago

Forget moving into a flat in Civil Lines, Adarsh is ready to leave the country to get away from his family.

This can't get any sillier. She almost dies for him yet he will suspect her of sabotaging his businessπŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by yemi3006

Ama's Innervoice..if this spoilt pickle does not sink ur dhaba...will  see how many compliments u will get Maharani

i thot it was her son's dhaba?
at this moment the dhabba is a symbol of her defeat... she claimed her son would never succeed and she plans on proving her point... !!

Ama's Innervoice..if this spoilt pickle does not sink ur dhaba...will  see how many compliments u will get Maharani

She was hell bent on sinking it from day one when she knew SS was supporting K. K always gives credit to Prats for it, so she wants to sink it like the Titanic.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago

exactly what is K's job then if this is P's dhabha
πŸ₯±

Wake me up 'fore Babu go-go's 
Coz Amma's planning on it goin low-low
Wake me up - before it yo-yo's
dont wanna miss it when K hits that high!!!

My thought's exactly. Even Prat's refers to it as 'tumhare dhaba' when speaking to Krishna, and K as 'humre dhaba'Edited by sweet_bhanki - 12 years ago