PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

Krishna has lost a lot of his personality...he is just a shell of his former self and it's painful to watch him this way at the expense of giving us more PBJ moments. It's not like they have converted Prats into a strong woman either. Grrr!
u said it boss...they r both acting like dead ducks...KN has become more of  a comedian i feel n piyassia has been replaced by kesars mother...bah...actually a v big grrr😡
Originally posted by gees

BOSSJI to be honest wid u ...i reported back only to catch up wid u all...i didnt watch the show...jus read the lud wid u all...but  i think it will do the show good if krish n prat part for  a while...its gettg too sugary n monotonus like this boss...i want the old fire back in krishna😉😛

wouldn't we all ** sigh**

can I just say that i'm already bored with the dhaba as a business ??? What more can happen there that we've not already seen?

I would have prefered if they had made him open a detective agency Tongue😉 ... this is something that would have taken him out the house everyday without needing P just to be able to function. His individuality & instincts wouldn't have been compromised... rodents like Radhe wouldn't be going around town posing as the baddest gunda if KTC still owned the streets.

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

can I just say that i'm already bored with the dhaba as a business ??? What more can happen there that we've not already seen?

I would have prefered if they had made him open a detective agency 😛😉 ... this is something that would have taken him out the house everyday without needing P just to be able to function. His individuality & instincts wouldn't have been compromised... rodents like Radhe wouldn't be going around town posing as the baddest gunda if KTC still owned the streets.

I guess the more vocal we are we might be heard......It is a shame that such an unique character is reduced to a nobody...

But to me the dhabha does not suit his personality and I think he is more suited to work on the street like detective agency as you said and hopefully his spunk, instictiveness and intuition will reappear
🤢so true yemi..and star...cvs i think have gone to sleep completely as far as new ideas r concerned...there is simply nothg new or fresh abt the show...its plainly dragging...ghanti was better with the ghanti rather than her voice..she was more active then...kesar is like anyother furniture of the house still..KN is hardly moving ..saxenas bore n radhe the sooner he disappears the better..😡.n the dhaba is indeed dull...i prefer ssinghs elections to that... Edited by gees - 12 years ago
spunk, instictiveness and intuition

👏 👏  3 words that put the exclamation point on who / what Krishna used to be

We've already seen numerous times his contempt for police because he thinks they are incompetent  so P's challenge would be how to make him understand the difference bwtn taking the law into his hands just because he helps catch the bad guys and helping people get justice the legal way.

SS would then have to play a cat & mouse game to cover his criminal tracks from his son

maybe while on a case, K could stumble on evidence that implicates his dad ... or maybe someone could taunt him that look how he's trying to catch bad guys when his dad is the baddest criminal in town etc etc etc

I would have prefered if they had made him open a detective agency 😛😉 ... this is something that would have taken him out the house everyday without needing P just to be able to function. His individuality & instincts wouldn't have been compromised... rodents like Radhe wouldn't be going around town posing as the baddest gunda if KTC still owned the streets.

Let Krishna hand over the Dhaba to KN.  The original Krishna would have been a great detective with his sidekicks T/C. But the reason they won't let him do something a "mard" would do and be all macho about it is bec' they are bent on making it all about  "PBJ" after every few steps.  How tiresome! How boring!  At this rate we are getting tired of Prats and her  BJs. To add to it she's not a strong woman like they promoted her prior to the show going on air.

It's like if Krishna's fire is burning only when Prats is not part of his life or he is striving to win her. As a couple they are more like chlorinated tap water.😕

Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Thank you Santhya for the rocking LUD...Keep up with the amazing work!!! 👏 👍🏼
@ Mera

I think CVs are misunderstanding their  target audience (housewives) if they really think women would prefer hearing another woman's lectures all the time rather than watching a strong take-charge charming rake like the original Krishna.

With his rough edges smoothed out a bit due to his love for his wife, other shows would have had a hard time wrestling MKAP from the top spot

@ Mera

I think CVs are misunderstanding their  target audience (housewives) if they really think women would prefer hearing another woman's lectures all the time rather than watching a strong take-charge charming rake like the original Krishna.

With his rough edges smoothed out a bit due to his love for his wife, other shows would have had a hard time wrestling MKAP from the top spot

Yemi

Here's your laddoo for calling it like it is.  I've had enough of Naina's tears and Prats's baashans like a lot of women.😕

Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
I'm here!!!!!!!!!
where did everyone else go?
Babies come back...
I'll be good😃