Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Simple... in a PBJ moment! (and It's not peanut butter jam)๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† For once will we see Prats get the short end of the stick while SS and Takurain win at least one round? How about Prats leaves and Krishna stays in the Niwas. Now that will be worth seeing...Krishna using his own brains on a daily basis for a while.

Meera diii ๐Ÿค—

What are you saying Krishna thinking for himself... that is a sure way of getting viewers interested... but will he ever allow her to leave and if she manages he will be spending most of his time outside of her house or thinking of ways to bring her back home...

But how lovely would it be if  he understood Amma's intentions without anyone's help !!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

hello bossji...๐Ÿ˜ฒ na no never hum not resigning as long as our gang is on the forum๐Ÿ˜ฒ sari yemi sari  am here to stay๐Ÿ˜Ž

You have to show up to work na? If you go away for extended periods of time, then Yemi will become new IG.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› It's in your contract.๐Ÿ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

me think he know, he just want to see if she will let him in her plans๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agree Mia... whenever he speaks to her he is observing her intently looking for her to show her true colors he knows she can't hold all of that hatred in forever !
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

Thank you Sathya...You're always fantastic!

@ Yemi thank you for sharing your pasta with Kulvi, Mia , and me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Although Kulvi ate most of it๐Ÿ˜ก

It's been a blast ladies. Have a great time discussing the show๐Ÿค“

Didn't you guys see the rest of us here?  Next time if Kulvi is around call Jolly, he can give her a cuppa tea and distract her.๐Ÿ˜‰
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

You have to show up to work na? If you go away for extended periods of time, then Yemi will become new IG.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› It's in your contract.๐Ÿ˜†

let me guess she didn't read the fine printShocked
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

hello bossji...๐Ÿ˜ฒ na no never hum not resigning as long as our gang is on the forum๐Ÿ˜ฒ sari yemi sari  am here to stay๐Ÿ˜Ž

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Agree Mia... whenever he speaks to her he is observing her intently looking for her to show her true colors he knows she can't hold all of that hatred in forever !

I was watching some old stuff, when she and ss was making plans in there bedroom...that plan is still active, we don't know what was said๐Ÿ˜•
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Meera diii ๐Ÿค—

What are you saying Krishna thinking for himself... that is a sure way of getting viewers interested... but will he ever allow her to leave and if she manages he will be spending most of his time outside of her house or thinking of ways to bring her back home...

But how love

Hi Binny๐Ÿค—

Long time no see! Good to see the regular old crowd back today.

Recently Krishna has been renting his brains out...looks like Raade has custody of it given his plans seem to be clicking on all cylinders and no one has a clue about his mischievous actions.

gees thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ boss๐Ÿ˜ฒ am on now...mia i read the print๐Ÿ˜ฒ am on duty ๐Ÿ˜Ž
...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

I was watching some old stuff, when she and ss was making plans in there bedroom...that plan is still active, we don't know what was said๐Ÿ˜•[

/QUOTE] If we are on the same page you are talking about much earlier in the show right ๐Ÿ˜•... if so I am sure it failed and now they have moved on to the next plan which is likely bound to fail !!