PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
@Pooja
Awww thats good, at least now u are relieved that u will get it finished on time!! 😃
So how long is ur assignment so far???
Are u celebrating ur bday at home or in hostel~??
Originally posted by HamiSky

Would be a milestoen in their relationship!!

all i want is some spice fromthis couple not as all sweetness n that too one sided...!!
I agree... it's necessary that someone questions prats refusal to see the grey areas.. even she can be incorrect.. so far only K has been shown learning.. when p can learn so much from him as well !!

I have cut the cake and the first bite has been eaten by me...you all can now dig in as well...😳😳😛😉😆

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I have cut the cake and the first bite has been eaten by me...you all can now dig in as well...😆

I'll take the second bite...hmmm the cake is very Yummmy!!!! 😃
Originally posted by tanthya

C: bhaiyya ..all the food is ready ...but no cust ..am wondering whether any cust will come or not

K: don't worry ... Dhaba will  run like before..

Just then P comes

K sees her and goes out

K:babu, u went to see Adrash..wht happnd

P: han..went to see and talk to him ...but instead of listening tous  he insulted us  by saying that he regreted  being born in the family ...he  is not even remorseful ..instead he was telling bauji to get him out by any means  ... and Bauji too insulted Ppa..and  hearing all this  Ppa was heart broken

T comes out ..

T: no cust ..wht to do ..

P: after wht u did ..it will take  a while  to get it ready ..y don't we offer  one plate free  bhature for every four members ..

K is happy ..

T: will tht work..

P: it will tk time..but shud not give up and must keep at it..

THE END
🤣🤣🤣...humour of the day

@ BOLD: Why waste air time on this scene?? 😕

That's Krishna's cue to fix what bothers her...go to bauji and complain for starters.
Thanx Santhya for the lovely LUD...Keep up with the amazing work!! 😉 👏
Originally posted by tanthya

C: bhaiyya ..all the food is ready ...but no cust ..am wondering whether any cust will come or not

K: don't worry ... Dhaba will  run like before..

Just then P comes

K sees her and goes out

K:babu, u went to see Adrash..wht happnd

P: han..went to see and talk to him ...but instead of listening tous  he insulted us  by saying that he regreted  being born in the family ...he  is not even remorseful ..instead he was telling bauji to get him out by any means  ... and Bauji too insulted Ppa..and  hearing all this  Ppa was heart broken

T comes out ..

T: no cust ..wht to do ..

P: after wht u did ..it will take  a while  to get it ready ..y don't we offer  one plate free  bhature for every four members ..

K is happy ..

T: will tht work..

P: it will tk time..but shud not give up and must keep at it..

THE END

Honestly..what is it with giving out free food?? 😕😕...will that lure the customers?

Had I been a customer when the cockroach incident happened...I wouldn't return to that restaurant even if they give out free meals...definitely not from the next day ..maybe months later ...might give it a try...

CVs need to come up with more sensible ideas 😕

Thanks for the lovely live update, Tanths!! 🤗

Now lemme go to my birthday thread and reply there now 😳😳

Should I start?? 😳😳

Yes dear, now everyone have a piece of cake.😃
Originally posted by Fallen Star

@Pooja
Awww thats good, at least now u are relieved that u will get it finished on time!! 😃
So how long is ur assignment so far???
Are u celebrating ur bday at home or in hostel~??

It's java programming..so it's not pages...

Well at home ...I have lecture till 5...will directly go home after it...so might not be present in the LUD...planning an afternoon lunch in one of the campus restaurants with my friends tomorrow..😳😳