PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for putting up with such a torturous episode..

much appreciated...Honestly speaking not seen a family as boring as the Saxes in reel or real...
Originally posted by starlight123

Thanks for putting up with such a torturous episode..

much appreciated...Honestly speaking not seen a family as boring as the Saxes in reel or real...

their acting makes it more boring...veiwers were supposed to sympathise with their present conditions,but their expressions simply distract veiwers attention from d scene...🤢😡
Originally posted by a_uma

Hi everyone... sorry I'm late...😳

@ pink... where was this thinking when she slapped Radhe...????? Krishna should have pointed this out to her...

Open your mouth Uma, laddoo for you for that point.  I have been questioning that in my posts. She is the problem. Every time she slaps an Angad or a Angad wannabe it's Krishna who is the casualty. His world is turned upside down while she stands by and watches the fallout. Sadistic really come to think of it.

Originally posted by Pragati.T

their acting makes it more boring...veiwers were supposed to sympathise with their present conditions,but their expressions simply distract veiwers attention from d scene...🤢😡

what was the need to show so much in regards to Adarsh as we did not already know that they were righteous and principled...what is the point to continue reminding us...🤢🤢🤢
Originally posted by MERARAI

Open your mouth Uma, laddoo for you for that point.  I have been questioning that in my posts. She is the problem. Every time she slaps an Angad or a Angad wannabe it's Krishna who is the casualty. His world is turned upside down while she stands by and watches the fallout. Sadistic really come to think of it.

Thanks mera...😆😆😆  She doesn't practice what she preaches...
Seems like today's episode was a bore!!! 🥱
Thanx Santhya for the rocking LUD, Keep up with the wonderful work!! 👏 ⭐️

Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

what was the need to show so much in regards to Adarsh as we did not already know that they were righteous and principled...what is the point to continue reminding us...🤢🤢🤢

Dunno but r cv's soo dumb that thy dn't realise veiwers don't take a sec to change the channel and if thy shows such kind of scenes with such pathetic acting veiwer won't give a second thought and will change the chhanel...😕🥱
Mera di is that krishan and pratigya in ur dp...?😆
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Mera di is that krishan and pratigya in ur dp...?😆

I put that one up a couple of days ago. Turned out pretty accurate didn't it? 😆😛🤔
WELCOME TO THE LUD😍 PARTY
 WISE, WITTY AND WONDERFUL WOMEN OF THE WORL
D

We're celebrating Poojie's ( aka Sacheesyna, Kesariyaaa and Poo) budday today. So everyone gets to have cake. 😃  But first help yourself to some treats and drinks and mingle with your friendswa.

Let's see how much grovelling Krishna is willing to do today to appease Prats. With SS back in town the drama is about to begin.