Pratigya

PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 18

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

Books did not tell me about human emotions or reaction and nor did books tell me about human deception..

Why is P always adamant that she is right about everything and knows the ans..

Sax scenes seem 🤢

Sheena...

I agree.. I was stuck on that dialogue let's be realistic in reality truth does not always prevail... look at KN's situation attempt to murder and out of jail in a few days...

Books can explain certain things to you give you knowledge but one learns from experience not only from books.. why cant' they show p learning !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

putting is simply No... she will always be the twit who refuses to learn from her own mistakes yet lectures others on principles !!!

where i come from...children don't hang around or shoot their mouth off , when there is trouble.😲
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Police bringing all the gold,cash and placing it in the hall...The Sax are shocked

SI: Good ...Thought I felt  tht we may get few wads...but here it is a huge stash..looks as if Adarsh granted loan from Home and not frm Bank

Police leave promising another meeting in court..

Sax begins to cry looking at the mess

Police come ,get on the jeep

Local ppl strt commenting abt the Police raid

Sax is slowly replacing  the books...holds the trophy ..and has an FB whn Adrsh won the race n Sax telling Adrsh never to compromise  on principles ..Adrsh saying only cowards deviate frm principles

P arrnging books..she asking Sax y books are necessary ..P sasying..books teach us the way of life, right n wrong..good and bad ..and one shud follow the principles of the book cos Good always triumphs in the end

Rshi sweeping ..Ddi moaning ...O dears ...we still are  at the Moaning Saxena's place..each and everyone going thru their pvt moments and giving us hellYou poor Tanths! You put up with the torture but we understand why you would want to share it with the rest of us.

Haveli

P comes hme

GD: P has come, Psiya get water for P

GD: wht is the mmtr..P..can understdn wht ur parents  are feeling...but all this destiny...

P: no, Dadi..it is karm tht play a  role in ur fate..he did bad n he got just punishment Who wants to volunteer to get her off that high and mighty seat on the high horse.

Amma gets water.. : u r right..Damad did wrong and he is getting it

K  comes in , stalks to P

K:P , jus tell me how many days u intend to remain angry with me..cant bear this suspenseThere you go, now tell her to grow up

Amma: y r u torturing her ..u have already given her grief

Break

Again K throwing the Keys of Dhaba down and saying will not be bothered by Dhaba

Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mia12

where i come from...children don't hang around or shoot their mouth off , when there is trouble.😲

Same here... yet this family is meant to stand for an average middle class family how many times have we seen children speak up between adults on a serious issue  espeically one in her situation 🤢
tanthya thumbnail
Amma: If u were so caring abt P , y did u do tht..

K: wht did I do ..anyone person in my place would have done the same ..tht Rdhe ..who never had the nerve to look me in the eye is threatening My Dhaba

S: U r right  Baba, Had I been in ur place , I would have chopped him  into pieces ..anyway ...atleast u beat him up

K: See..Thats wht I wanted to do S Bhai...but controlled myself

P: if u really wanted to do it ..y stop,,and wht did beating him get u ..the dhaba has closed , and he will come with another fresh set of troubles , while  U have to start from scratch again  ..Has beating him achieved anything ..it is ur loss ..

K: I will not do the Dhaba business...throws down the key ..

S looks on in amazement, Kesmma hides asmile, Amma looks on ...P as usual is slack jawed ...Ksr n GD shocked..

THE END
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

Beautiful name. Awww... Binny. Its the perfect nickname for your name.

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm wondering... if Adarsh was stil the nice & doting older bro and had not been scolding her since he started rolling in money would P still be so rigid with the punishment mantra?
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

K: wht did I do ..anyone person in my place would have done the same ..tht Rdhe ..who never had the nerve to look me in the eye is threatening My Dhaba

S: U r right  Baba, Had I been in ur place , I would have chopped him  into pieces ..anyway ...atleast u beat him up

P: if u really wanted to do it ..y stop,,and wht did beating him get u ..the dhaba has closed , and he will come with another fresh set of troubles , while  U have to start from scratch again  ..Has beating him achieved anything ..it is ur loss ..

S looks on in amazement, Kesmma hides asmile, Amma looks on ...P as usual is slack jawed ...Ksr n GD shocked..

THE END

Every time SS goes on yatra and returns he faces a new set of problems. None of them want to grow up.😡

Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

THE END

Oh good..something interesting in today's epi...a small fight ..even if in front of everyone...

@ bold: Erhhh...what supposed to mean that??

Thanks for the lovely update, Tanths!! 😊😊
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THE END

Along with arrushi,amma shud also keep her mouth shut...😡😡 happy that fnally krishna expressed his own mind,his own thoughts...

BTW hii everyone...😳😆😆