PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Sorry maybe i misunderstood but are you saying Prats wants to get Adarsh out?? Its Arushi saying the dialogue.
why is this girl meddling with grown up talk...is she ever going to learn😡
Originally posted by Atticus

Hmmm Komal had something interesting to say

Not just interesting Atti, it's the South Sea Pearls of Wisdom.👏 Lallantop! ⭐️
Originally posted by Binny1247

Bhanki is my nickname, given to me by mum & dad. Tongue Its actually Bhavna. And is yours Binny, or is that short for something?
Originally posted by mia12

not too often...but she can teach the sax a thing or two😲[/QUOTe
Nooops no they r a doomed lot...nothg can change them...neither the vibrating shyamu nor the ever sobbg nainaji n her floods round the year
nor their love for poverty 😡Edited by gees - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Police bringing all the gold,cash and placing it in the hall...The Sax are shocked

SI: Good ...Thought I felt  tht we may get few wads...but here it is a huge stash..looks as if Adarsh granted loan from Home and not frm Bank

Police leave promising another meeting in court..

Sax begins to cry looking at the mess

Police come ,get on the jeep

Local ppl strt commenting abt the Police raid

Sax is slowly replacing  the books...holds the trophy ..and has an FB whn Adrsh won the race n Sax telling Adrsh never to compromise  on principles ..Adrsh saying only cowards deviate frm principles ...Don't they talk anything else apart from adarsh, usool, siddhant, kanoon, galit and sahi?? 🥱

P arrnging books..she asking Sax y books are necessary ..P sasying..books teach us the way of life, right n wrong..good and bad ..and one shud follow the principles of the book cos Good always triumphs in the end

Rshi sweeping ..Ddi moaning ...O dears ...we still are  at the Moaning Saxena's place..each and everyone going thru their pvt moments and giving us hell

Haveli

P comes hme

GD: P has come, Psiya get water for P

GD: wht is the mmtr..P..can understdn wht ur parents  are feeling...but all this destiny...

P: no, Dadi..it is karm tht play a  role in ur fate..he did bad n he got just punishment

Amma gets water.. : u r right..Damad did wrong and he is getting it

K  comes in , stalks to P

K:P , jus tell me how many days u intend to remain angry with me..cant bear this suspense
 a very valid question

Amma: y r u torturing her ..u have already given her grief

Break

Again K throwing the Keys of Dhaba down and saying will not be bothered by Dhaba
Originally posted by mia12

why is this girl meddling with grown up talk...is she ever going to learn😡
putting is simply No... she will always be the twit who refuses to learn from her own mistakes yet lectures others on principles !!!
Sathya you're doing a brilliant job...didn't want you to think I forgot about your effort

Police bringing all the gold,cash and placing it in the hall...The Sax are shocked

SI: Good ...Thought I felt  tht we may get few wads...but here it is a huge stash..looks as if Adarsh granted loan from Home and not frm Bank

Sax is slowly replacing  the books...holds the trophy ..and has an FB whn Adrsh won the race n Sax telling Adrsh never to compromise  on principles ..Adrsh saying only cowards deviate frm principles

P arrnging books..she asking Sax y books are necessary ..P sasying..books teach us the way of life, right n wrong..good and bad ..and one shud follow the principles of the book cos Good always triumphs in the end

Rshi sweeping ..Ddi moaning ...O dears ...we still are  at the Moaning Saxena's place..each and everyone going thru their pvt moments and giving us hell

Haveli

P comes hme

GD: wht is the mmtr..P..can understdn wht ur parents  are feeling...but all this destiny...

P: no, Dadi..it is karm tht play a  role in ur fate..he did bad n he got just punishment

K:P , jus tell me how many days u intend to remain angry with me..cant bear this suspense

Break

Again K throwing the Keys of Dhaba down and saying will not be bothered by Dhaba

Books did not tell me about human emotions or reaction and nor did books tell me about human deception..

Why is P always adamant that she is right about everything and knows the ans..

Sax scenes seem 🤢

Sax is slowly replacing  the books...holds the trophy ..and has an FB whn Adrsh won the race n Sax telling Adrsh never to compromise  on principles ..Adrsh saying only cowards deviate frm principles

Haveli

P comes hme

Break

AMMA...every girl dream  MIL😲 wish
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

That's such a nice name.. my name is Binita but my family refers to me as binny 😛