Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: a_uma

[

Hi everyone...🤗

Wonder what Madam is going to do in MMGJ tommorrow... obviously  all her sympathies will be with them... I bet she will try to brush off Adarsh's "mistake"  ...

If she does that, then I will be extremely annoyed...

i think shez went to MMGJ to b with her family in such a bad time whitch is quite natural,don't think that she'll calll adarshs mistake as a galti...lyk she did in arrushi's case...😕🤔
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

for lil ol me!! how sweet, you shouldn't have😆

Why? Red too bright for you,😛😆

What's on the top of the stairs? All we see is a white wall.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

She gives up on getting through to him so easily and he runs after her like a puppy trying to please the master.  How will she cope when life brings in surprise twists down the road after a baby comes into their lives? I find her immature about matters pertaining to marriage. He is not a business project.

Yeah...today Prats was up on her one-horse crusade... and Amma and GD giving her full support... and I was like... 😕🤔
just what are the CVs trying to prove with a one-dimensional Pratigya... as an educated person, she should atleast try to see both sides of the issue...

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

</div>

<div>

yeah ryt...😆btw nooffence to kriya fans but seeing tonight's epi i seriously doubt that IS krishan and pratiyay actually potraying husband and wife...?? on one side krisna said that what he did was ryt according to him but on other min he was saying i won't ever beat R even if he'll kill me...? what was dat, A way to prove P was ryt or a new step towards degrading krishan's characacter just to highlight p's character...🤔o me it looked K knows only one thing and that is how to please P and how to keep her happy,whether it's through opening a dhabha,he again mentioned that he did it for her happiness and not wilfully...😕

havent seen d epi yet.bt seriously,r cvs thnking that,nw kriya r a couple,so let krishna be an instrument jz to make p happy?

exactly,i whud have lykd it if krishan refused to say srry to nyone for what he did.atleast he had his own stand,here on one side hez saying that he didn't do nything wrong and on other thy r showing K as a guddy guddy husband,come on in reality no husband whud keep his own ideology aside just to make his wife happy...😡
erm. .i cnt cmnt on dis piece..as i dunno anythng abt dat,being unmarried.😉😆may b our devis can clarify
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Hi everyone...🤗

Wonder what Madam is going to do in MMGJ tommorrow... obviously  all her sympathies will be with them... I bet she will try to brush off Adarsh's "mistake"  ...

If she does that, then I will be extremely annoyed...

Uma

Come prepared to be annoyed then. She may say Adarsh was wrong reinforcing her father that he still has one daughter who is not a criminal but married into a family they perceive as one. It's going to be Papa-Prats MAC (Mutual Admiration Convention).

She is going to show us that when the chips are down at maike she is there for them .Krishna and his problems go tel lene. Amma is going to use all this to her advantage to show Krishna it was she not Prats who bailed him out. Prats was the one who doesn't listen to him. Even Krishna is going to tire of her expectations and lack of support when the chips are down.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

exactly,i whud have lykd it if krishan refused to say srry to nyone for what he did.atleast he had his own stand,here on one side hez saying that he didn't do nything wrong and on other thy r showing K as a guddy guddy husband,come on in reality no husband whud keep his own ideology aside just to make his wife happy...😡

erm. .i cnt cmnt on dis piece..as i dunno anythng abt dat,being unmarried.😉😆may b our devis can clarify[/QUOTE] 

LOL,shut up...😆 hum yahan serious baat kar rahe hai aur tujhe mazaak sujhhh raha hai...😆😆😆
Aziya thumbnail

🤣😳😳... i recently joined the good girls club so dont tempt me 🤣🤣

yems,ur membership validity gt expird long before. .😉
Aziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

erm. .i cnt cmnt on dis piece..as i dunno anythng abt dat,being unmarried.😉😆may b our devis can clarify

LOL,shut up...😆hum yahan serious baat kar rahe hai aur tujhe mazaak sujhhh raha hai...😆😆😆
arrey,im serious. .luk am i laughing?😆
Aziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Uma

Come prepared to be annoyed then. She may say Adarsh was wrong reinforcing her father that he still has one daughter who is not a criminal but married into a family they perceive as one. It's going to be Papa-Prats MAC (Mutual Admiration Convention).

She is going to show us that when the chips are down at maike she is there for them .Krishna and his problems go tel lene. Amma is going to use all this to her advantage to show Krishna it was she not Prats who bailed him out. Prats was the one who doesn't listen to him. Even Krishna is going to tire of her expectations and lack of support when the chips are down.

it wil be better na di?for krishna to have a whack over prats' support?
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Santhya for the Lallantop update...Keep up with the rocking work!!! 👏 😉
Lubb u!!! 🤗