Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Okay I want to say she went to comfort them... but I would have been far more inclined to accept this step had she chosen to first deal with Krishna... one would think by now she understood the silent treatment does not work on him how about communication for a change !!

She has a lecture for every other Takur when they go off course but needs Prof. Papa's permission to handle her husband who is the first relationship and the most important one in that family? She is the one who lives with Krishna not Prof. so why run there to talk to them when things go awry. She is yet to learn to sit down and talk it out with him.  No she has plenty of time to listen to anyone at MMGJ but not enough time for the Takurs forget Krishna, he is after all the one who won't understand so why bother is her attitude.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

make sure you have your raincoat handy😭😭😭

N my boat tooo...naina is in bed bt i dnt trust her 2 keep quiet even ova there...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

I surely will.. I was wondering if you had written a post I could not find it this morning !! πŸ˜ƒ

Not Only Look Binnyaa...But do Post ur views too !!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starlight123

The rift between kriya may start from here and amma using it to cause more damage..

Hi Binny...πŸ€—[

/QUOTE] Hi Sheena πŸ€—

I was actually looking forward to some conflict it would help move their relationship forward... but it seems like amma may simply use this issue later on to create misunderstandings... as of now Krishna will work on getting p's forgiveness !!

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Not Only Look Binnyaa...But do Post ur views too !!

Of course Thanths 😊

Btw thanks for the lovely update πŸ€—
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Sheena great to see you...hi and byeπŸ€—
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, tanths. 😊
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

Yemi!!!!!! Dont you dare to restrain yourself!!!!!
I'm not cleaning up after any accidents!!!!🀣

Spit it out like a woman!!!

i knew it !!!!! ... this goody two shoe thingy is just a phase πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

about the "unplanned trip" ... you wouldn't happen to be going commando would you 😲 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†?
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

she ws dng a grt sacrifice thru bigami yaar. .its nt a wrng thng. .πŸ˜†

yeah ryt...πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw nooffence to kriya fans but seeing tonight's epi i seriously doubt that IS krishan and pratiyay actually potraying husband and wife...?? on one side krisna said that what he did was ryt according to him but on other min he was saying i won't ever beat R even if he'll kill me...? what was dat, A way to prove P was ryt or a new step towards degrading krishan's characacter just to highlight p's character...πŸ€” o me it looked K knows only one thing and that is how to please P and how to keep her happy,whether it's through opening a dhabha,he again mentioned that he did it for her happiness and not wilfully...πŸ˜•
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

Sheena great to see you...hi and byeπŸ€—

Huma,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— nice to be here...You going already...