Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yemi3006

Oooh i so wanna say something to this 😈 πŸ˜³ ... but sicne you are trying so hard to reform i'll restrain myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yemi!!!!!! Dont you dare to restrain yourself!!!!!
I'm not cleaning up after any accidents!!!!🀣

Spit it out like a woman!!!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

Rshi : Bhai..wht  have u done ... Folks r worried at home ... Anyways 2 err is human ..I am trying my level best to get a bail for u ..but ur case is complicated ..so will take time..but don't worry ... will get u released somehow..Bhbahi  come with me...Both KML n Rshi  leave  ...

Is she going to meet another lawyerπŸ˜’

SCAM Part II now that we've got Angad Part II.  Arusi is known for getting the riff raffs coming for her. Maybe Raade will make a beeline for her and KN and he will try to win her...OFF CAMERA of course.
tanthya thumbnail

P walks away from Krishna..n sits on the bed [ two seater hai,use it]

K: wht to do yaaar, he was destroying  our dreams, the dreams we built n how could I stand by and watch  ..But I promise you that henceforth will not bash anyone, Ganga ki Kasam ..

P: Dont give false promises ...it's late  ..go n sleep

Morning

K:  P,P..P

Amma: y r u searching  for her now , u hurt so  abdly..and now u r looking for her ..

GD: yes, baba ..y did u hurt her

K: Oldie , be quiet and I did not do anything  bad , at least not as bad as P's brother ...he too is in jail .. u r acting as if I committed a heinous crime..ppl in the world do even worse

GD; but this is not abt ppl, this is abt u, abt P, abt P's trust..and u broke it...

K; where is She..

Amma: since u r asking so much .. will tell u..she went to MMGj to meet her parents..

K looks  thinking ..

THE END

NO PRECAP...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

No need...that answer was too cute! Enjai!

hmm.evn wen we plan to njy nethng,the grt argooshiya wl turn up wit hr evil face. .
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

KN went in first, stayed for four days and came back mean. Krishna only spent at the most an hour. Adarsh couldn't afford a vacation so decided to stay at Thana away from family but Komal didn't want to leave him alone, how he wished she did.

remember papa dearest checked himself in like a 4⭐️ hotel.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Amma is sure to use the fact Prats refused to bail him out of jail and saw it as a crime do the time moment to create the rift.  Prats has a knack for getting herself on a high horse when she needs to get off it. One of these days the horse could throw her when she least expects it.  She and her principles. I sure hope a day comes when she has to choose between principles and love.

She will surely choose principles Mera Maa even though in real life things are not worked out like that...Amma can very easily manipulate krishna ...or K might refuse to believe P when P comes to know amma's truth...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

Rshi : Bhai..wht  have u done ... Folks r worried at home ... Anyways 2 err is human ..I am trying my level best to get a bail for u ..but ur case is complicated ..so will take time..but don't worry ... will get u released somehow..Bhbahi  come with me...Both KML n Rshi  leave  ...

Is she going to meet another lawyerπŸ˜’

there was a talk on sorting out thru lawyers
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

P walks away from Krishna..n sits on the bed [ two seater hai,use it]

K: wht to do yaaar, he was destroying  our dreams, the dreams we built n how could I stand by and watch  ..But I promise you that henceforth will not bash anyone, Ganga ki Kasam ..

P: Dont give false promises ...it's late  ..go n sleep

Morning

K:  P,P..P

Amma: y r u searching  for her now , u hurt so  abdly..and now u r looking for her ..

GD: yes, baba ..y did u hurt her

K: Oldie , be quiet and I did not do anything  bad , at least not as bad as P's brother ...he too is in jail .. u r acting as if I committed a heinous crime..ppl in the world do even worse

GD; but this is not abt ppl, this is abt u, abt P, abt P's trust..and u broke it...

K; where is She..

Amma: since u r asking so much .. will tell u..she went to MMGj to meet her parents..

K looks  thinking ..

THE END

NO PRECAP...

Let's see what baba does to pataofy his babu now πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Thanks for the live update Tanths!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

@mera di:i arivd at bail gaadi. .too fast than flight nwadays. .
@huma di:no pblm.im ready to tak sit ups as punishment

Bail gaadi...reminds me of bayil buddhi Mr. KNBSS.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sathya - yeh vish aapko humari vaje se peena pada - bahut bahut dhanyewaad!!!!

See ya ladies - me goin home - without ma Choos!!!😭

Will try and be here same time same place tomoz as your company is the best!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘