PRATIGYA -LUD May13th on Pg 86 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

@mera di:i arivd at bail gaadi. .too fast than flight nwadays. .
@huma di:no pblm.im ready to tak sit ups as punishment

No need...that answer was too cute! Enjai!
Originally posted by mia12

i was think to myself, it Komal, turn next to be in jail...two out of thakurs children so farπŸ˜†

KN went in first, stayed for four days and came back mean. Krishna only spent at the most an hour. Adarsh couldn't afford a vacation so decided to stay at Thana away from family but Komal didn't want to leave him alone, how he wished she did.
😭
Mummy!!!!

Theyre all being mean to me...<<blowing nose>>

Originally posted by MERARAI

KN went in first, stayed for four days and came back mean. Krishna only spent at the most an hour. Adarsh couldn't afford a vacation so decided to stay at Thana away from family but Komal didn't want to leave him alone, how he wished she did.
🀣

I watched yesterday's epi.. adarsh seemed so agitated and eager for komal to leave.. he was afraid of sharing the same cell with her πŸ˜†
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
So baba in a apologizing mode.prats in PBJ mode

Krishna - will you ever be able to just shut up and not say anything in your defence?

For a change - just for a change - can you not apologise for having lost your cool??

Can you stop saying sorry for being a mere man???
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

sauntering in extra phashunably late...

<<breakin heel on penultimate step...
and taking a very unplanned trip!>>

Oooh i so wanna say something to this 😈 πŸ˜³ ... but sicne you are trying so hard to reform i'll restrain myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rshi : Bhai..wht  have u done ... Folks r worried at home ... Anyways 2 err is human ..I am trying my level best to get a bail for u ..but ur case is complicated ..so will take time..but don't worry ... will get u released somehow..Bhbahi  come with me...Both KML n Rshi  leave  ...

Is she going to meet another lawyerπŸ˜’
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Ohh..so it's arushi who is trying to bail him out..well one criminal can only understand another criminal!!

Amma's charade continues...I am scared for kriya in the future..😲😲

Amma is sure to use the fact Prats refused to bail him out of jail and saw it as a crime do the time moment to create the rift.  Prats has a knack for getting herself on a high horse when she needs to get off it. One of these days the horse could throw her when she least expects it.  She and her principles. I sure hope a day comes when she has to choose between principles and love.
Originally posted by mia12

i was think to myself, it Komal, turn next to be in jail...two out of thakurs children so farπŸ˜†
Exactly! How about some equality here CVs, hey? Most of the men have had a trip to the thana. Ooops, forgot, does Amma count?