Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Yep. Seeing you in my gnana drishti and you look gorgeous as always.πŸ˜ƒ There you go, another creative sister amongst us.  Welcome to Mera's Creators Club.πŸ€— If you are creative you automatically are a member of the MCC.πŸ˜ƒ

😳😳 Thanks Meera diii...πŸ€—
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

sauntering in extra phashunably late...

<<breakin heel on penultimate step...
and taking a very unplanned trip!>>

πŸ€— kahan ho?
tanthya thumbnail

P just avoids Looking at him and goes off to Kitchen..K looks guilty..and looks piteously at Amma

Amma: y r u looking at me..she has every right to be angry ..she did so much for u..but nothing enters ur mind...go n talk to her ..

K is looking at P

S: wah: when I went to prison..no was bothered ..it was let him go..if he comes well n good else he can rot there...tell me how musch did u pay for his release..

Amam does not reply ... tells K to go and seek P's forgiveness..K walks slowly and stands  near the Kitchen..P does not look at  him ..

{ Good piece of acting by Ab n Jaswant]

KML  : did u knw that taking bribe would land u in prison..and how much did u take that u landed here..

rshi comes to the station

Rshi : Bhai..wht  have u done ... Folks r worried at home ... Anyways 2 err is human ..I am trying my level best to get a bail for u ..but ur case is complicated ..so will take time..but don't worry ... will get u released somehow..Bhbahi  come with me...Both KML n Rshi  leave  ...

Adarsh ..frustrated

Haveli

krishna trying to mollify  P..says tht Rdhe tried to destroy his business , so beat him up..and promises tht in future even if Rdhe came to tk his life ,will not retaliate...

P is unmoved ..

Break

same Ganga scene
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

So you look like Prats eh? Good for youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hope you don't have a Krishna, Adarsh or KN in your life. Geez! Just realized this show doesn't have a real hero.  All anti-heroes or wannabe ones.😲

Darnit! Didnt think about that. Although i am jealousy of her hair. πŸ˜†

Krishna - as much as i love him i dont think i could cope with a REAL life K. Lets just keep him REEL, shall we??
Adarsh - He'd forever confuse me with his expressions
Shakti - Eweeh!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

sauntering in extra phashunably late...

<<breakin heel on penultimate step...
and taking a very unplanned trip!>>

Yeah, yeah, show up late just to get some extra attention. πŸ˜›
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@mera di:i arivd at bail gaadi. .too fast than flight nwadays. .
@huma di:no pblm.im ready to tak sit ups as punishment
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

they threatened to lock her up is she did not shup up... imagine what drama she would have created had she been kept there with her hubby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG I also loved her idea of bribery as taking gifts !!!πŸ˜†

i was think to myself, it Komal, turn next to be in jail...two out of thakurs children so farπŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_bhanki

Darnit! Didnt think about that. Although i am jealousy of her hair. πŸ˜†

Krishna - as much as i love him i dont think i could cope with a REAL life K. Lets just keep him REEL, shall we??
Adarsh - He'd forever confuse me with his expressions
Shakti - Eweeh!

You wrote it in bold to make sure we didn't miss it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ohh..so it's arushi who is trying to bail him out..well one criminal can only understand another criminal!!

Amma's charade continues...I am scared for kriya in the future..😲😲
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arushi is an expert in this field... only if she knew the difference between mistakes and crimes πŸ€”

Anyways... although I understand p is disappointed with K it's necessary she takes the entire situation in to account before reacting !