Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

naksh emotional - Page 7

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Fab acting by Hina nd Karan... 👏 no wonder hina's eyes were swelled up cause of crying...she absolutely lived this scene... 👏 The best scenes for me was when naitik was sitting on steps of the bank nd akshi felt thirsty...u cld actually feel their pain... 😭
Overall fantastic episode...
It wld b shocking to lot of u but I loved rajshri today... 😆 Considering the situation her reactions were justifiable...
We know that akshi is trapped in locker room... but rajshri dont know where her daughter is whether she is missing,met wid accident or anything else...
When akshi can get worried for her unborn child...why cnt rajshri?

haan aaj toh Congress ko bhi tolerate kiya...😆 😆 but i hope kal woh zyda na roye...i want naitik to go n recue her jaldi...can't see them crying anymore...could feel Akhara's pain yaar...😭  when she was feeling thirsty n when she ate coz her baby...awww...it ached me too...😭  n Naitik ne toh apne aankhon se saare scens mein rulaya...
i loved Vish's last scene...when he was talking with the inspector...saying 'uski tabiyat bhi theek nahi hai...''...awww...his fatherly love could be visible clearly...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

haan aaj toh Congress ko bhi tolerate kiya...😆 😆 but i hope kal woh zyda na roye...i want naitik to go n recue her jaldi...can't see them crying anymore...could feel Akhara's pain yaar...😭  when she was feeling thirsty n when she ate coz her baby...awww...it ached me too...😭  n Naitik ne toh apne aankhon se saare scens mein rulaya...
i loved Vish's last scene...when he was talking with the inspector...saying 'uski tabiyat bhi theek nahi hai...''...awww...his fatherly love could be visible clearly...

Agar Rajsri nahi rothi tho hum sab milke gaali dethe; damned if you do damned if you don't…🤣 maa hai yaar rona tho bantha hai….If Akshara can cry for her unborn Rajsri should shed gallons for her 21yr old…..😆 Dar tho lagtha hai na, patha nahi kaha hogi, kiss haal mein hogi….

haan aaj toh Congress ko bhi tolerate kiya...😆 😆 but i hope kal woh zyda na roye...i want naitik to go n recue her jaldi...can't see them crying anymore...could feel Akhara's pain yaar...😭 when she was feeling thirsty n when she ate coz her baby...awww...it ached me too...😭 n Naitik ne toh apne aankhon se saare scens mein rulaya...

Congress ka rona toh mujhse bhi nahin saha jaata... 😆
Me too loved Vish's last scene...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

Agar Rajsri nahi rothi tho hum sab milke gaali dethe; damned if you do damned if you don't'🤣 maa hai yaar rona tho bantha hai'.If Akshara can cry for her unborn Rajsri should shed gallons for her 21yr old'..😆 Dar tho lagtha hai na, patha nahi kaha hogi, kiss haal mein hogi'.

woh toh hai yaar...we all know that Akshara locker room mein hai but they don't... hum toh sirf Naitik ke angle se soch rahe hai...this same situation  Akshara and we have faced it when Naitik was in Delhi uninformed...bechari ka haal behaal ho gaya tha...same is now with Naitik... but only difference is that she being a woman cried a lot expressing herself but here Naitik just couldn't...he is controlling himself from crying...or else kabka ro deta yeh...😭 😭  i want him to cry his heart out when he gets to Akshara...sabke mann mein kitne sawaal n thoughts aa rahe honge..as they don't know Akshara, kahan hai , kaise hai...  that too during her pregnancy...what a dangerous situation yaar...
Edited by Tafseer - 12 years ago

woh toh hai yaar...we all know that Akshara locker room mein hai but they don't... hum toh sirf Naitik ke angle se soch rahe hai...this same situation Akshara and we have faced it when Naitik was in Delhi uninformed...bechari ka haal behaal ho gaya tha...same is now with Naitik... but only difference is that she being a woman cried a lot expressing herself but here Naitik just couldn't...he is controlling himself from crying...or else kabka ro deta yeh...😭 😭 i want him to cry his heart out when he gets to Akshara...sabke mann mein kitne sawaal n thoughts aa rahe honge..as they don't know Akshara, kahan hai , kaise hai... that too during her pregnancy...what a dangerous situation yaar...

Exactly taffy...lot of thought r running in their mind as they dont know where is akshi?what has happened to her? Rajshri toh choti choti baaton pe panic kar jaati hai aur yeh toh bohat badi baat hai...
Mujhe lag raha tha ke naitik abhi ro dega...bt he was controlling himself...woh bhi dara hua hai bechara lekin kisiko bata nahin sakta...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

woh toh hai yaar...we all know that Akshara locker room mein hai but they don't... hum toh sirf Naitik ke angle se soch rahe hai...this same situation  Akshara and we have faced it when Naitik was in Delhi uninformed...bechari ka haal behaal ho gaya tha...same is now with Naitik... but only difference is that she being a woman cried a lot expressing herself but here Naitik just couldn't...he is controlling himself from crying...or else kabka ro deta yeh...😭 😭  i want him to cry his heart out when he gets to Akshara...sabke mann mein kitne sawaal n thoughts aa rahe honge..as they don't know Akshara, kahan hai , kaise hai...  that too during her pregnancy...what a dangerous situation yaar...

haan, one thing that was so beautifully portrayed was the love between a mother & a child. The first thing anyone does in any troubled situation is remember your mother & vice versa. Be it a simple pain or a major crisis. Akshara remembered her mother & so did her mom. It's almost like it was telepathic; her inner cry for help was heard by her mother. It may look filmy but it's not...
It's so involuntary just like Akshara's was... It's such a beautiful relationship, unexplainable... You can argue with them all you want when they are over bearing but at the end of the day she is the one who is there for you...Now I am getting emotional...😭
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Exactly taffy...lot of thought r running in their mind as they dont know where is akshi?what has happened to her? Rajshri toh choti choti baaton pe panic kar jaati hai aur yeh toh bohat badi baat hai...
Mujhe lag raha tha ke naitik abhi ro dega...bt he was controlling himself...woh bhi dara hua hai bechara lekin kisiko bata nahin sakta...

me apne munna ko rote hue nhi dekh sakti actually ladke rote hue acche nhi lagte but his exp was wowww yes rone se kuch kam tha kya woh me kitna ro rahi thi use dekhke...😭😭
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A  very  good  episode ...full  of  emotions...excellent   expressions   from  karan  and  hina...loved  naitik  a  lot...especially  when  he  sitting  outside  the  bank...his  expressions  were  too  good...in  the  last  scene  vish simply  showed  the  emotions  of  a  father  who  lost  his  daughter...superb  acting  by  vish...g3  wont  sudharofy  yaar ...unnecessarily  payal  ko  sunati  hai...acha  hua  naitik  ne  kaha  ki   ismein  payalji   ki  kya  galti  hai...rajshree  tho  hamesha  overreact  karnewalon  se  hai...lekin  kal  ki  bath   she  was  justifyable ..ek  maa  ki  tadap  apni  beti  keliye...overall  a  very  good  emotional  episode..worth watching
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

if there is no network... will the message can be sent???

no..not in case the network is unavailable..but if therez very little network, the sms will be sent rightaway...it's worth a risk...in basement, little bit of network should be present..
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

haan, one thing that was so beautifully portrayed was the love between a mother & a child. The first thing anyone does in any troubled situation is remember your mother & vice versa. Be it a simple pain or a major crisis. Akshara remembered her mother & so did her mom. It's almost like it was telepathic; her inner cry for help was heard by her mother. It may look filmy but it's not...
It's so involuntary just like Akshara's was... It's such a beautiful relationship, unexplainable... You can argue with them all you want when they are over bearing but at the end of the day she is the one who is there for you...Now I am getting emotional...😭

Completely agree with u...