Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

naksh emotional (Page 11)

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gutky

Acc to me one of the best epi in yr ...Star excellent acting from all of them especially Naksh ...Clap omg the entire epi was like fabulous right from the start till the end... akshi's helplessness was shown so wonderfully infact i would have done the same thing if i would get trapped in such situation... Cry n naitik i seriously could sympathize with him.. wat expression he gave..  mind blowing... Day Dreaming n Rajshri i swear she was out of the world in yesterday's epi... infact for the first time she defeated her own daughter by her crying n frightening skills... Shocked aise expression tho seriously kisike marne ki khabar sunke hi aayenge.. LOL but never the less she was brilliant n i really loved her ..Thumbs Up vish was also good.. n g3 ka best dialogue ..' yeh payal ko tho bilkul akal nahi hai kyun baar baar bahu ko bulati rahti hai' ... ROFL in such crucial situation mein bhi she is busy cursing her... Ouch but i think ab akshi ke cell main network aa jayega n naitik will come to know that she's trapped in bank n den the rescue mission... Tongue 

ClapClapawesome post...naksh ko dekh dekh k i was flng so helplessCryOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

Originally posted by gutky

Acc to me one of the best epi in yr ...Star excellent acting from all of them especially Naksh ...Clap omg the entire epi was like fabulous right from the start till the end... akshi's helplessness was shown so wonderfully infact i would have done the same thing if i would get trapped in such situation... Cry n naitik i seriously could sympathize with him.. wat expression he gave..  mind blowing... Day Dreaming n Rajshri i swear she was out of the world in yesterday's epi... infact for the first time she defeated her own daughter by her crying n frightening skills... Shocked aise expression tho seriously kisike marne ki khabar sunke hi aayenge.. LOL but never the less she was brilliant n i really loved her ..Thumbs Up vish was also good.. n g3 ka best dialogue ..' yeh payal ko tho bilkul akal nahi hai kyun baar baar bahu ko bulati rahti hai' ... ROFL in such crucial situation mein bhi she is busy cursing her... Ouch but i think ab akshi ke cell main network aa jayega n naitik will come to know that she's trapped in bank n den the rescue mission... Tongue 

ClapClapawesome post...naksh ko dekh dekh k i was flng so helplessCryOuchOuch

haan yaar i think this whole week is rocking for YR... Thumbs Up more drama to come.. imagine wat will happen after her rescue from bank... akshi is so frightened ki ab naitik ussko akele nahi chodega... Day Dreaming Embarrassed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Disaru.g_Divya_

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Loved the episode...for me Naksh and Vish stole the show. Rajshri was good as well...considering her nature this kind of a reaction is justified. I could see the love and concern each and every family member had for Aksh...very beautifully shown. Dimri bhi aisa kaam kar sakti hai kabhi socha nahi tha...anyway, am loving YR even more Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_Asawari_nakshbeautiful16Tafseersaru.g_charu__Divya_

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Loved the episode...for me Naksh and Vish stole the show. Rajshri was good as well...considering her nature this kind of a reaction is justified. I could see the love and concern each and every family member had for Aksh...very beautifully shown. Dimri bhi aisa kaam kar sakti hai kabhi socha nahi tha...anyway, am loving YR even more Heart

yaah i always thought of such scenes.. finally dimri is showing all this...LOL i mean this kind of tragedy n twist n turns is good relief n soothing to eyes...Day Dreaming actually good break from their normal routine khana pina kitchen work n al that... Ouch

Madhavi_Disaru.g_Divya_

Apoorva_22 IF-Rockerz
Apoorva_22
Apoorva_22

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
This sounds so scary...!!ConfusedOuchOuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

yes tilu... it was so emotional... heart-wrenchng to c naksh in tat state... aksh ka tadapna, helplessness... naitik ka darr, tension was all protrayed beautifully...Clap i thought after watchng sbs segmnt i wont cry in the real epi coz i cired lot at tat time par cudnt stop tears...Cry

vish-aksh relationship has special place in my heart... watevr scene thy get, its fab Thumbs Up in monday's epi also his dialogue was too good... "aap aaye sabko achcha laga" loved it & ystrday he cudnt say a word... felt sad for him Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_DiAsawari_nakshTafseer--Nishita--_Divya_

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

haan Tilu, yeh wahi Dimri hai jise humne sau tarah ki gaaliyan di hai..LOL but aajkal YR toh just is going kamaal..Big smile yesterday was just fab...kitni tareef kare..?? Big smile
Naitik was best...n loved Vish too last scene mein...

Madhavi_Disaru.g--Nishita--

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

haan Tilu, yeh wahi Dimri hai jise humne sau tarah ki gaaliyan di hai..LOL but aajkal YR toh just is going kamaal..Big smile yesterday was just fab...kitni tareef kare..?? Big smile
Naitik was best...n loved Vish too last scene mein...

Pari ko mat bhulo...loved the way she called out to her ma...I would have done the sameCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dibeautiful16Tafseersaru.g

Go to top