Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

naksh emotional (Page 10)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Beautiful episode; everyone did a superb job with right emotionsClap Karan definitely stood out, the scene by the bank was so touchingClap As though they both felt each other's presenceCry The anguish when you learn that she is indeed missing & you don't know where to look for her was very well portrayed. I liked Naitik showing his angry side for a bit at the police stn, the urgency was required. Hina also acted very well, panicking initially & finally slowly giving up, realizing she just had to wait for help & there was nothing she could really doCry She tried her best under the circumstances, was very courageous. She just didn't cry helplessly, pleading at times...It was heart wrenching when she started begging, kholiye pls... Cry

G3 was typical G3 in the beginning; Munna set her straight on that one. Even when Payal came she made facesOuch G3 really needs to grow up, choti dulhan dil se bahut choti rehagayi. DJ-Munna scene was good too, sometimes I feel Munna is more DJ's son than RB'sConfused Rajsri & Vish were both fabulousClap Vish was so heartbroken in the police station; he could barely get his word out. Rajsri felt something was amiss right from the start like any mother does. This is a young daughter missing; I think the reactions were justified considering the situation. For now, they don't know where she is so it's natural to expect the worst. How many missing cases end on a happy note? Sochke dar lagtha hai, imagine being in such a situationShocked All in all a very well directed, emotion bhara episode...Clap

right Sari...the epi. was awesome ! fine acting by everyone...the best part i found is that Akshara kept remembering Naitik only..not her MA or anyone else LOL  Karan stood out in each n every scene that he got...

Rajshri's worry and her reaction was understandable but i was thinking ke the news of Akshara missing made her react that way, God forbid if someone dies, how will she react Shocked isse zyada koi kya karega? woh reaction toh kisi ke marne ka hi tha LOL as if she heard the news of akshara's accident or something..Vishambhar was more natural...Naitik of course was brilliant, so was Akshara Clap didn't like Gayitri's reaction on seeing Payal..she should appreciate her gesture that she came n enquired abt Akshara...hope Naitik finds Akshara soon..i can't watch too much of this..Cry i didn't cry or anything..mind is diverted while watching YR..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_beautiful16Apoorva_22Asawari_nakshsaru.g

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
yes the episode was too emotional yaaarCry
my eyes was filled with tears in the whole episode...
the episode was really touching ...
the way naitik gave the photo to the police men...omg...what a scene it was...i cant really express my feeling in words...so touching...love naksh...
love yrkkh...
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
really today naitik should find akshi yaar v cant wait to watch naitik with akshi in locker room can't take any more and even can't cry more naksh really rocked today. always rocks. but hina and karan acting fantabulous. no words to express how much they miss and how much they love each otehr that's y the serial is yeh rishta kya kehalata hai. lved it.
MJHTMonayaSajan IF-Dazzler
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Ya...I agree...rajashri overreacted but nakshara were too cute...

M so desperately waiting for that moment when naitik will see akshara...Oh gosh...I hope they hug...
sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz
sona_naksh
sona_naksh

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
mt too luved the epi... luving naksh more n more these daysSmile n exactly hating gayatri, bhabhima n rajshriAngry
can anybody plz tei me why gayatri doesn't like payal as me too also haven't missed a single scene but i m unable 2 understand n why u ppl call rajshri as congress?
ravi22oct Groupbie
ravi22oct
ravi22oct

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
it is very emotional and near reality scenes.. so can't say it illogical.. yrkkh really is different show from others..no words for yrkkh...i was thinking that 14,15 april epi. were benchmark episodes , but now it includes this epi. also... take a bow to hina and karanClap
_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

phenomenal acting by everyone.Clap.excellent drama n a good track to catch viewers attention..lagta hai ghatiya forgotten sms service hi kaam aane wali haiLOL

abs loved karan tdy

Actly yar...Aksh SMS b toh kar sakti haiConfused...ek baar fail hoga to kya...thodi tym baad del. ho jaegaSmileSmile

Aur ye log kya Mobile No. trace nahi kara sakteConfusedConfused

Aur munna ka toh jo kaho woh kam hi kam haiDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by divi4u - 03 May 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Acc to me one of the best epi in yr ...Star excellent acting from all of them especially Naksh ...Clap omg the entire epi was like fabulous right from the start till the end... akshi's helplessness was shown so wonderfully infact i would have done the same thing if i would get trapped in such situation... Cry n naitik i seriously could sympathize with him.. wat expression he gave..  mind blowing... Day Dreaming n Rajshri i swear she was out of the world in yesterday's epi... infact for the first time she defeated her own daughter by her crying n frightening skills... Shocked aise expression tho seriously kisike marne ki khabar sunke hi aayenge.. LOL but nevertheless she was brilliant n i really loved her ..Thumbs Up vish was also good.. n g3 ka best dialogue ..' yeh payal ko tho bilkul akal nahi hai kyun baar baar bahu ko bulati rahti hai' ... ROFL in such crucial situation mein bhi she is busy cursing her... Ouch but i think ab akshi ke cell main network aa jayega n naitik will come to know that she's trapped in bank n den the rescue mission... Tongue 

Edited by gutky - 03 May 2011 at 11:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_DiApoorva_22Asawari_nakshsaru.g_Divya_

Go to top