Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: divi4u

πŸ‘πŸ‘awesome post...naksh ko dekh dekh k i was flng so helpless😭

haan yaar i think this whole week is rocking for YR... πŸ‘πŸΌ more drama to come.. imagine wat will happen after her rescue from bank... akshi is so frightened ki ab naitik ussko akele nahi chodega... πŸ˜ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the episode...for me Naksh and Vish stole the show. Rajshri was good as well...considering her nature this kind of a reaction is justified. I could see the love and concern each and every family member had for Aksh...very beautifully shown. Dimri bhi aisa kaam kar sakti hai kabhi socha nahi tha...anyway, am loving YR even more β€οΈ
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Loved the episode...for me Naksh and Vish stole the show. Rajshri was good as well...considering her nature this kind of a reaction is justified. I could see the love and concern each and every family member had for Aksh...very beautifully shown. Dimri bhi aisa kaam kar sakti hai kabhi socha nahi tha...anyway, am loving YR even more β€οΈ

yaah i always thought of such scenes.. finally dimri is showing all this...πŸ˜† i mean this kind of tragedy n twist n turns is good relief n soothing to eyes...😍 actually good break from their normal routine khana pina kitchen work n al that... 
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This sounds so scary...!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes tilu... it was so emotional... heart-wrenchng to c naksh in tat state... aksh ka tadapna, helplessness... naitik ka darr, tension was all protrayed beautifully...πŸ‘ i thought after watchng sbs segmnt i wont cry in the real epi coz i cired lot at tat time par cudnt stop tears...😭

vish-aksh relationship has special place in my heart... watevr scene thy get, its fab πŸ‘πŸΌ in monday's epi also his dialogue was too good... "aap aaye sabko achcha laga" loved it & ystrday he cudnt say a word... felt sad for him 😭
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

haan Tilu, yeh wahi Dimri hai jise humne sau tarah ki gaaliyan di hai..πŸ˜† but aajkal YR toh just is going kamaal..πŸ˜ƒ yesterday was just fab...kitni tareef kare..?? πŸ˜ƒ
Naitik was best...n loved Vish too last scene mein...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

haan Tilu, yeh wahi Dimri hai jise humne sau tarah ki gaaliyan di hai..πŸ˜† but aajkal YR toh just is going kamaal..πŸ˜ƒ yesterday was just fab...kitni tareef kare..?? πŸ˜ƒ
Naitik was best...n loved Vish too last scene mein...

Pari ko mat bhulo...loved the way she called out to her ma...I would have done the same😭
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Pari ko mat bhulo...loved the way she called out to her ma...I would have done the same😭

Pari ki tareef karne ki zaroorat bhi hai..?? apne saare pichhle posts mein i have praised her...πŸ˜ƒ
uske liye toh no words yaar...she is just a wonderful actor..πŸ‘  every scene mein she gives her best...can connect to her so much...be it her laugh, her smile, her giggles, her tears, her blushes...everything...Hina aka akshara rocks in every aspects...πŸ˜ƒ after all she is our pari...πŸ˜†
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes bot were superb they made us cry along with them so emotional episode hpoe he will find her today hard to take anymore
_anu2908_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday's episode was very emotional yar...😭
my eyes didnt go away from the tv...
and on seeing akshara i was feeling too bad yar...to get lock up in a bank locker..😲 it is scaring...😭
but the acting done by hina and karan was fabolous...))