Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparakshitij thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really emotional episode.๐Ÿ˜ญ
NaKSh's pain,esp. Akshara's moved me to tears.
I hope aj Naitik usko bahar nikal le.
Hina's acting was flawless!๐Ÿ‘
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

Beautiful episode; everyone did a superb job with right emotions๐Ÿ‘ Karan definitely stood out, the scene by the bank was so touching๐Ÿ‘ As though they both felt each other's presence๐Ÿ˜ญ The anguish when you learn that she is indeed missing & you don't know where to look for her was very well portrayed. I liked Naitik showing his angry side for a bit at the police stn, the urgency was required. Hina also acted very well, panicking initially & finally slowly giving up, realizing she just had to wait for help & there was nothing she could really do๐Ÿ˜ญ She tried her best under the circumstances, was very courageous. She just didn't cry helplessly, pleading at times...It was heart wrenching when she started begging, kholiye pls... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

G3 was typical G3 in the beginning; Munna set her straight on that one. Even when Payal came she made faces G3 really needs to grow up, choti dulhan dil se bahut choti rehagayi. DJ-Munna scene was good too, sometimes I feel Munna is more DJ's son than RB's๐Ÿ˜• Rajsri & Vish were both fabulous๐Ÿ‘ Vish was so heartbroken in the police station; he could barely get his word out. Rajsri felt something was amiss right from the start like any mother does. This is a young daughter missing; I think the reactions were justified considering the situation. For now, they don't know where she is so it's natural to expect the worst. How many missing cases end on a happy note? Sochke dar lagtha hai, imagine being in such a situation๐Ÿ˜ฒ All in all a very well directed, emotion bhara episode...๐Ÿ‘

right Sari...the epi. was awesome ! fine acting by everyone...the best part i found is that Akshara kept remembering Naitik only..not her MA or anyone else ๐Ÿ˜†  Karan stood out in each n every scene that he got...

Rajshri's worry and her reaction was understandable but i was thinking ke the news of Akshara missing made her react that way, God forbid if someone dies, how will she react ๐Ÿ˜ฒ isse zyada koi kya karega? woh reaction toh kisi ke marne ka hi tha ๐Ÿ˜† as if she heard the news of akshara's accident or something..Vishambhar was more natural...Naitik of course was brilliant, so was Akshara ๐Ÿ‘ didn't like Gayitri's reaction on seeing Payal..she should appreciate her gesture that she came n enquired abt Akshara...hope Naitik finds Akshara soon..i can't watch too much of this..๐Ÿ˜ญ i didn't cry or anything..mind is diverted while watching YR..

kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes the episode was too emotional yaaar๐Ÿ˜ญ
my eyes was filled with tears in the whole episode...
the episode was really touching ...
the way naitik gave the photo to the police men...omg...what a scene it was...i cant really express my feeling in words...so touching...love naksh...
love yrkkh...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really today naitik should find akshi yaar v cant wait to watch naitik with akshi in locker room can't take any more and even can't cry more naksh really rocked today. always rocks. but hina and karan acting fantabulous. no words to express how much they miss and how much they love each otehr that's y the serial is yeh rishta kya kehalata hai. lved it.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Ya...I agree...rajashri overreacted but nakshara were too cute...

M so desperately waiting for that moment when naitik will see akshara...Oh gosh...I hope they hug...
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mt too luved the epi... luving naksh more n more these days๐Ÿ˜Š n exactly hating gayatri, bhabhima n rajshri๐Ÿ˜ก
can anybody plz tei me why gayatri doesn't like payal as me too also haven't missed a single scene but i m unable 2 understand n why u ppl call rajshri as congress?
ravi22oct thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it is very emotional and near reality scenes.. so can't say it illogical.. yrkkh really is different show from others..no words for yrkkh...i was thinking that 14,15 april epi. were benchmark episodes , but now it includes this epi. also... take a bow to hina and karan๐Ÿ‘
_Divya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

phenomenal acting by everyone.๐Ÿ‘.excellent drama n a good track to catch viewers attention..lagta hai ghatiya forgotten sms service hi kaam aane wali hai๐Ÿ˜†

abs loved karan tdy

Actly yar...Aksh SMS b toh kar sakti hai๐Ÿ˜•...ek baar fail hoga to kya...thodi tym baad del. ho jaega๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Aur ye log kya Mobile No. trace nahi kara sakte๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Aur munna ka toh jo kaho woh kam hi kam hai๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Acc to me one of the best epi in yr ...โญ๏ธ excellent acting from all of them especially Naksh ...๐Ÿ‘ omg the entire epi was like fabulous right from the start till the end... akshi's helplessness was shown so wonderfully infact i would have done the same thing if i would get trapped in such situation... ๐Ÿ˜ญ n naitik i seriously could sympathize with him.. wat expression he gave..  mind blowing... ๐Ÿ˜ n Rajshri i swear she was out of the world in yesterday's epi... infact for the first time she defeated her own daughter by her crying n frightening skills... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ aise expression tho seriously kisike marne ki khabar sunke hi aayenge.. ๐Ÿ˜† but nevertheless she was brilliant n i really loved her ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ vish was also good.. n g3 ka best dialogue ..' yeh payal ko tho bilkul akal nahi hai kyun baar baar bahu ko bulati rahti hai' ... ๐Ÿคฃ in such crucial situation mein bhi she is busy cursing her...  but i think ab akshi ke cell main network aa jayega n naitik will come to know that she's trapped in bank n den the rescue mission... ๐Ÿ˜›  Edited by gutky - 12 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: gutky

Acc to me one of the best epi in yr ...โญ๏ธ excellent acting from all of them especially Naksh ...๐Ÿ‘ omg the entire epi was like fabulous right from the start till the end... akshi's helplessness was shown so wonderfully infact i would have done the same thing if i would get trapped in such situation... ๐Ÿ˜ญ n naitik i seriously could sympathize with him.. wat expression he gave..  mind blowing... ๐Ÿ˜ n Rajshri i swear she was out of the world in yesterday's epi... infact for the first time she defeated her own daughter by her crying n frightening skills... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ aise expression tho seriously kisike marne ki khabar sunke hi aayenge.. ๐Ÿ˜† but never the less she was brilliant n i really loved her ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ vish was also good.. n g3 ka best dialogue ..' yeh payal ko tho bilkul akal nahi hai kyun baar baar bahu ko bulati rahti hai' ... ๐Ÿคฃ in such crucial situation mein bhi she is busy cursing her...  but i think ab akshi ke cell main network aa jayega n naitik will come to know that she's trapped in bank n den the rescue mission... ๐Ÿ˜› 

ClapClapawesome post...naksh ko dekh dekh k i was flng so helplessCryOuchOuch