Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

naksh emotional - Page 6

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

dekhne ka intezaam toh kaise na karke karna padega but forum ko miss karenge...

hmm but dono ek saath yeh kaise hua...πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Such an emotional epi.. Brillient acting by Hina and karan.. I was crying throughout the epi.. I loved that ring wala scene then naitik outside bank n Naitik getting emotional while giving pic to police.. It was so depressing for me to watch Akshara locked there n Naitik worrying for her so much.. 😭

But this not done.. I am not able to concentrate on my studies after watching 2days epi..

I just hope ke kal tak everything gets sorted out.. Warna meri halat kharab ho jaegi..
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fazeel

[

kyun 10-12 din ke liye foram toh ekdam suna ho jaayega... & u ppl dont c yrkkh also kaise jeeyenge tum log?????

ha sam they both are heart of yrkkh forum we  miss you both yaar taffy you also going[/QUOTE]
haa ab toh avika bhi june tak nhi aayegi...πŸ˜”
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fazeel

[

kyun 10-12 din ke liye foram toh ekdam suna ho jaayega... & u ppl dont c yrkkh also kaise jeeyenge tum log?????

ha sam they both are heart of yrkkh forum we  miss you both yaar taffy you also going[/QUOTE]

haan Nasreen...vacation par jaa rahe hai...n coincidentally we both are going at them same time..
i too can't live without IF yaar...yahan tum ln se discuss kiye bina mera din poora nahi hota..πŸ˜ƒ
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
indeed today was a really emotional epi fab acting by karan and hina they made me 😭 congo is an irratating character i cant stand her for a second 🀒
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

ha sam they both are heart of yrkkh forum we  miss you both yaar taffy you also going

haan Nasreen...vacation par jaa rahe hai...n coincidentally we both are going at them same time..
i too can't live without IF yaar...yahan tum ln se discuss kiye bina mera din poora nahi hota..πŸ˜ƒ

dont u have unlimited internet roaming on your phone even u go on vacation u can still access it πŸ˜ƒ
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful episode; everyone did a superb job with right emotionsπŸ‘ Karan definitely stood out, the scene by the bank was so touchingπŸ‘ As though they both felt each other's presence😭 The anguish when you learn that she is indeed missing & you don't know where to look for her was very well portrayed. I liked Naitik showing his angry side for a bit at the police stn, the urgency was required. Hina also acted very well, panicking initially & finally slowly giving up, realizing she just had to wait for help & there was nothing she could really do😭 She tried her best under the circumstances, was very courageous. She just didn't cry helplessly, pleading at times...It was heart wrenching when she started begging, kholiye pls... 😭

G3 was typical G3 in the beginning; Munna set her straight on that one. Even when Payal came she made faces G3 really needs to grow up, choti dulhan dil se bahut choti rehagayi. DJ-Munna scene was good too, sometimes I feel Munna is more DJ's son than RB'sπŸ˜• Rajsri & Vish were both fabulousπŸ‘ Vish was so heartbroken in the police station; he could barely get his word out. Rajsri felt something was amiss right from the start like any mother does. This is a young daughter missing; I think the reactions were justified considering the situation. For now, they don't know where she is so it's natural to expect the worst. How many missing cases end on a happy note? Sochke dar lagtha hai, imagine being in such a situation😲 All in all a very well directed, emotion bhara episode...πŸ‘

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

dont u have unlimited internet roaming on your phone even u go on vacation u can still access it πŸ˜ƒ

haan haan hai...usi ke sahare toh jayenge bahar...πŸ˜†
poeki thumbnail
😊
This content was originally posted by: JAYA_09

really i criede when naitik was sit outside of the bank 😭

and akshi seeing naitik Nring really it touched my heart too

and truly the background song ws too good naksh really so good and feeling so sad

i don't know how akshi calling everyone so good today

he will surely find her tomorrow...
😊
😊
Fab acting by Hina nd Karan... πŸ‘ no wonder hina's eyes were swelled up cause of crying...she absolutely lived this scene... πŸ‘ The best scenes for me was when naitik was sitting on steps of the bank nd akshi felt thirsty...u cld actually feel their pain... 😭
Overall fantastic episode...
It wld b shocking to lot of u but I loved rajshri today... πŸ˜† Considering the situation her reactions were justifiable...
We know that akshi is trapped in locker room... but rajshri dont know where her daughter is whether she is missing,met wid accident or anything else...
When akshi can get worried for her unborn child...why cnt rajshri?Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago