Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

phenomenal acting by everyone.👏.excellent drama n a good track to catch viewers attention..lagta hai ghatiya forgotten sms service hi kaam aane wali hai😆

abs loved karan tdy

Naitik was too good today...in car, at home, raaste par bank ke bahar, then on the bank stairs..Police station mein while giving Akshara's pic...just wow...i was crying with him yaar...😭
bechara kitna pareshan hai apne Akshara ke liye...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

that was ssooo good...Naitik was crying andar hi andar...😭😭😭  he was so worried yaar...
ab yeh kal kab ayega../? so that Naitik rescues Akshara...can't see Akshara crying so much...even last scene mein Vish was too emotional...😭
waise how did Akshara call Naitik..?? 😕

i think by chance network mil gayi ho kuch bhi ho bas kal naksh scene aajaaye me aur intezaar nhi kar sakti hu...😭😭
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

phenomenal acting by everyone.👏.excellent drama n a good track to catch viewers attention..lagta hai ghatiya forgotten sms service hi kaam aane wali hai😆

abs loved karan tdy

if there is no network... will the message can be sent???
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazeel

ha taffy vish also act very well mujya ek dobut message be nahi ayaga network nahi tho

maan ki awaaz sms naksh ko help kiya lagta hai reall;y naksh rocked sp naitik couldn't control himself  jsut waiting jab naitik vl meet akshi how vl feel and how is going toreact yaar really so  emotional;
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

Naitik was too good today...in car, at home, raaste par bank ke bahar, then on the bank stairs..Police station mein while giving Akshara's pic...just wow...i was crying with him yaar...😭
bechara kitna pareshan hai apne Akshara ke liye...

and aksh bhi jab naitik ko yaad kar rahi thi god kitna ro rahi thi 😭😭
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

may be mann ki awaaz really wehn he was sitting outside the bank really i cried a lot and touching the lock so emotional feel that akshi insi8de yaar

haan jaise he was getting the signal that his Akshara is inside n she needs him...it was very good...👏
loved when Akshara was feeling thirsty ...kya mast acting yaar...
she needs Naitik...plzz Naitik jaldi aake use le jaao...
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saru.g

if there is no network... will the message can be sent???

its tv serial mann ki awaaz yaar but naksh ek dusre ke mann padsakthe hain na it is going to help and may be that's y they were so lovable couple
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: saman.17

hana bohot ro rahi thi yaar...😭  while looking at that ring...awww...agar hum wahan rehte toh i would have died or at least fainted...dangerous situation yaar...
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please provide link for today's episode if anybody has... I want to see it once again...
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saman.17

sam ring which naitik gave her when she kissed that ring so touchy as if she with him na so touched classic episode and clsassic acting everyone sp our naksh that too sp naitik