JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
really i criede when naitik was sit outside of the bank 😭

and akshi seeing naitik Nring really it touched my heart too

and truly the background song ws too good naksh really so good and feeling so sad

i don't know how akshi calling everyone so good today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
i ccouldn'
t control my6self when anitik showing akshi's photo and asking and really naitik brought tears in evryone's eyes and in police station wshen  she saw akshi's photo my heart  cried a lot
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Naksh made me cry today yaar...Naitik's worry n oain could be seen in his eyes... 😭  😭 😭  n Akshara's dar n rona scared me..use andar phasa dekhkar hi i was shivering...
ab plzz jaldi se Naksh mil jaaye...can't see this anymore... 😭

but why did Congress cry like that...?? 😲 as if koi mar gaya ghar mein...baap reee...the way she sat on the sofa saansein atka kar...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

Naksh made me cry today yaar...Naitik's worry n oain could be seen in his eyes... 😭  😭 😭  n Akshara's dar n rona scared me..use andar phasa dekhkar hi i was shivering...

but why did Congress cry like that...?? 😲 as if koi mar gaya ghar mein...baap reee...the way she sat on the sofa saansein atka kar...

preacap how akshi calling naitik please kal naitik akshi se miljaye can't waiit to watch naksh milan yaar really feeling like cryinga lot today
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

i ccouldn'
t control my6self when anitik showing akshi's photo and asking and really naitik brought tears in evryone's eyes and in police station wshen  she saw akshi's photo my heart  cried a lot

that was ssooo good...Naitik was crying andar hi andar...😭😭😭  he was so worried yaar...
ab yeh kal kab ayega../? so that Naitik rescues Akshara...can't see Akshara crying so much...even last scene mein Vish was too emotional...😭
waise how did Akshara call Naitik..?? 😕
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
phenomenal acting by everyone.👏.excellent drama n a good track to catch viewers attention..lagta hai ghatiya forgotten sms service hi kaam aane wali hai😆

abs loved karan tdy
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

haa today was really emotional... akshi made us cry... n naitik's is also equally painful... both did really very well... n i too feel that rajshri over reacted... she reacted as if koi mar gaya...
JAYA_09 thumbnail

that was ssooo good...Naitik was crying andar hi andar...😭😭😭  he was so worried yaar...
ab yeh kal kab ayega../? so that Naitik rescues Akshara...can't see Akshara crying so much...even last scene mein Vish was too emotional...😭

may be mann ki awaaz really wehn he was sitting outside the bank really i cried a lot and touching the lock so emotional feel that akshi insi8de yaar
-Nasreen- thumbnail

ha taffy vish also act very well mujya ek dobut message be nahi ayaga network nahi tho
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

phenomenal acting by everyone.👏.excellent drama n a good track to catch viewers attention..lagta hai ghatiya forgotten sms service hi kaam aane wali hai😆

abs loved karan tdy

really charu naitik keeping akshi's photo asking everyone so touched my heart