Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHAT WAS THAT..!!???? (Page 4)

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Sorry Hema for not responding to ur posts for past few days. Hema, 
Piya(our detective is quite good) she willdiscover siddy's boy's truth soon or later. I wish there was abhiya scene all day. I have been all seeing few. I miss abhiya. forgive, but i am crazy about these 2 couples,and my madness has shoot off the roof for not seeing them for past few days. I want abhiya back. Cry. bye hema.love u. I am not be able to respond to ur post anymore. sorry, busy, have 2 finals. and then i leave for paris next week. Last day, will be logging in for like 5 mins maybe( have not thought about that to update ff)... we will seeEmbarrassed

Edited by syria2014 - 03 May 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

sumana-13 IF-Rockerz
sumana-13
sumana-13

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww,,Shristi..I too love her detective giri darling..Tonguebut..I dint like it at the cost of annoying & upsetting your BELOVED..that is all..Its OK I LOVE HER ANYWAYS.Embarrassed.!! AND ME NOT AT LL UPSET JUST BECAUSE I AM A DESPO ABHIYA PERSON..wanting BESHARAM  things all the time.LOL.dosent mean I will get upset if they dont show..I know it is coming..and will always be the center of attraction of the LOVE STORY..!!Day Dreaming
if you ask me I would have loved it ... if Pia sat in the back seat of Abhay's car and he kept staring at her thru the reverse view mirror and ankho ankho mein Embarrassed chalti romantic isharebaazi thru the drive back ...!!!!Day Dreaming

Edited by sumadear13 - 03 May 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Hema, I sooo agree with u on this Ouch word to word!!!!... Piya first of all missed a dinner date with her love - abhay (for sid) then she missed on a long drive with her love - abhay (again for sid) !!! You are right a 18 year old girl or 118 yr old girl... doesnt choose their "jiju" over thier love...(unless their a mahaan atma) totally bizzare Confused

That scene really pissed me off too Angry n what irritated me further is Piya telling Panchi "he (abhay) is too irritating" Angry Seriously... What - was - that - ????? Confused

EK promised us a youth show n the CVs take it the tulsi-parvati-mahaan-atma way sometimes. We dont wanna watch mahan-aatma Piya... We want to see our bold n beautiful n modern Piya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch

Hemaaa.. Hug thanks for this post... it helped me vent out my irritation reg tdys eps ConfusedLOL

Love ya..you actually understood my frustration..thank you so much dear..!!Writers is what I blame..TOTALLY..!!They could have shown it in a different way ..her finding out Sid's mom's number..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.GoodyCharu21--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hema di
 i have not watch todays show and after reading ur post
i guess i shud not waste my time
i should just read written update
m so bad bacha na
wait for posts   if good den i see if not den i just read written update ROFL
now u dont throw ande and tamatar on me
and cv's ne again harkate chalu kr di
inko dose deni padegi Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana-13Ms.GoodyCharu21TOTAL-ROMANTICSwetha-Sai

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Love ya..you actually understood my frustration..thank you so much dear..!!Writers is what I blame..TOTALLY..!!They could have shown it in a different way ..her finding out Sid's mom's number..
they could show that in a different way.. I mean why make the heroine put the hero down Confused
n i really disliked it when she told panchi "wo mujhe irritate karr raha hai !!!" Angry she is disrespectin her beloved *pls ignore me.. im talkin too much as jst irritated with Piya's switch-on-off character sometimes ConfusedLOL*

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 03 May 2011 at 12:47pm

Charu21--sunshine--

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

hema di
 i have not watch todays show and after reading ur post
i guess i shud not waste my time
i should just read written update
m so bad bacha na
wait for posts   if good den i see if not den i just read written update ROFL
now u dont throw ande and tamatar on me
and cv's ne again harkate chalu kr di
inko dose deni padegi Evil Smile

"Just read the updates.. if anythng gud then only watch the eps" ROFL I use to do that but then the show got interestin so started watchin n again its on a verge of drowning Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Areyyy!!! Hemu!!!!!!!!! there was no need to edit your post n remove everything just coz someone didn't understand your POV or didn't respect that!!!! it's their problem!! don't let it affect u yaar!!!!! Ouch We all adore u for ur AbhIya love & know how hurt you must have been while writing all those things for Piya!! Thanx to CVs!!! Stern Smile We all have our own POVs n if someone can't respect that, it's their choice!! U plz don't feel bad coz of that!!! 
See i again logged in just for u darling!!! Embarrassed Had read ur post some hours back from my cell n just checked that u deleted everything coz of someone!! that is not done yaar!!! Ouch  
Chalo firse edit your post!!!!!!!! It's an order!!! Evil Smile Hug

Love ur love for AbhIya... Embarrassed Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-Ms.Goody--sunshine--pyar-ishkSwetha-Sai

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Areyyy!!! Hemu!!!!!!!!! there was no need to edit your post n remove everything just coz someone didn't understand your POV or didn't respect that!!!! it's their problem!! don't let it affect u yaar!!!!! Ouch We all adore u for ur AbhIya love & know how hurt you must have been while writing all those things for Piya!! Thanx to CVs!!! Stern Smile We all have our own POVs n if someone can't respect that, it's their choice!! U plz don't feel bad coz of that!!! 
See i again logged in just for u darling!!! Embarrassed Had read ur post some hours back from my cell n just checked that u deleted everything coz of someone!! that is not done yaar!!! Ouch  
Chalo firse edit your post!!!!!!!! It's an order!!! Evil Smile Hug

Love ur love for AbhIya... Embarrassed Hug

Charuuu...so gud to see u Hug

@Hema, u deleted everythng? Confused I dint re-check the frnt pg again... !! That was ur pov n its right (according to me) we love abhay n piya bt when they are wrong.. we have right to express it Ouch Chalo Charu ki order jaldi se mann lo n edit ur post Embarrassed

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 03 May 2011 at 12:53pm

Charu21--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index