Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHAT WAS THAT..!!???? (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Hmmm...your post made me feel you were doubting Pia's love that's why I put that point across. Pia's feelings for Abhay have always been constant. Just because she's angry with him presently doesn't make her love him less or questions her feelings for him or make them inconsistent. Just my PoV. Need not necessarily be yours as well.
 Anyway, it's fine. I agree with you. She's giving Sid far too much attention. I don't know. She's being overnice I feel. She thinks Sid is suffering the same pain she's suffered all these years. She's justified yet, somewhere, I find this behaviour slightly inappropriate on her part, in general. Nothing to do with the character per se. 
As far as priority goes, I guess we aren't on the same boat there either. Love needs to be balanced with everything else. There've been times I've been pissed at Pia for neglecting her other friends for Abhay, specially Misha. I still remember the time she'd almost pushed Misha on the floor to go and meet Abhay. I'm not blaming her. I can understand her excitement but I felt bad for Misha there. She'd needed her friend that time to talk about Shaurya but Misha didn't feel bad for herself. She took it in good spirits so I guess I was fine as well.

@bold...you still doubting..mee..CHILZ...Cry..ABHIYA is my LIFE..How I can I ever do it even by mistake NO...!!!  never said anything that now that she is angry she is inconsistent..I said creatives are making her to show in that ..light..I am just giving them a warning..

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Pia has always been a lost soul. She is always a confusing person one minute she's intelligent then the next she is as dumb as they get. But to her defence she gives people a chance before she judges them So in Sid's case it is understandable but the romatic element in the show will take place. We will have an Abhiya moment problem is we need an actual moment rather than Abhay stringing Pia along for the ride. Pia always finds Abhay irritating at one point when she doesn't like him being over protective or have her way with him otherwise she loves the ground he walks on

Edited by matwamango - 03 May 2011 at 11:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hema, please chill! I'm not doubting your love for AbhIya! I know they're your life and how much you adore them. BOTH of them. That doesn't mean you can't find faults in them. You can and if you find a fault in Pia, that doesn't mean you don't love her! Hug
And Pia is not inconsistent but the CVs are making her inconsistent? Sweets, Pia is the CV's creation! Obviously what she does will be what CVs make her do!
As far as I can see, Pia still longs to be with Abhay. Just because she didn't go in that car with him doesn't mean she didn't want to. That is what I was trying to say. It had nothing to do with your love for Abhay, AbhIya or anyone Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkSwetha-Sai

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
God knows why the cv's are playing with Pia's character

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Are? TM? you...lol, you were the last person i expected such post from(regarding Piya),lol

Actually i saw a Piya using her brains well:) how easily she got the phone number, fooling a vampire,loool
And she said to Abhay, i'll tell you later.

Piyas character is among the few that averagly makes sense to me, usually balanced and logical ups a downs, but i guess or viewers posseivness for the male which is usually greater makes everyone fail to see thatConfused, mainly cause she as the herione is directly connected to the hero.

This is Piya, she cares and wants to know abt her sorroundings, if we fail to understand her charcater its not her fault:) If Abhay wants to controll her without the truth he should play along with her than to get angry each time she mentions something he doesnt want her to do.

Piya 'found out' today that Sid is an orphan, beeing one for a long while and seeing the way he was talking to his mom made her feel his situation. As Abhay helps others even she has the right to do that dear.

if she cares for others doesnt mean she cares less for her BF, if a serious matter comes up, we see the Piya who surpasing all these things will go and stand against the whole world for Abhay as we just saw some weeks back.Of course that can change for a while in comming weeks when she finds out what big truths have been hidden from her.

But i seriously dont get this, its like her charcater have no right of her own. why is she doing this? why is she doing that?. I can see a bombard of posts comming the time when she will be angry with Abhay for the truths. God Save her,loool. me personaly am totally neutral, i feel both sides are at guilt or noone is at guilt, its just the circumatances.

Two things i agree on: The episode was a drag! at least one proper Abhiya scene could be there, and there was room for a AMetz flashback. I mean one would think when Abhay is in the same house he first met his love he would be all sad and thinking abt her and having flashbacks, instead he was giving homour to his brother as if he is enjoying the gameConfused.And also all this Piya getting closer to sid although would be cause Piya is the type who would like to help, but in writers aim its only to create drama for the upcomming track which makes it not beeing handled proparly and just get one frustrated, so its natural that some points wont match in behaviour.

Edited by -Hello- - 03 May 2011 at 11:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Ohh hema chill.Come on after doing her detectivegiri she will come 2 noe Sid's reality + ok now i predict in 2morrow's episode v'll definately get 2 c Abhiya romance sachie.Till thn chill & adore ABHIYASmile

Aww,,Shristi..I too love her detective giri darling..Tonguebut..I dint like it at the cost of annoying & upsetting your BELOVED..that is all..Its OK I LOVE HER ANYWAYS.Embarrassed.!! AND ME NOT AT LL UPSET JUST BECAUSE I AM A DESPO ABHIYA PERSON..wanting BESHARAM  things all the time.LOL.dosent mean I will get upset if they dont show..I know it is coming..and will always be the center of attraction of the LOVE STORY..!!Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

Are? TM? you...lol, you were the last person i expected such post from(regarding Piya),lol

Actually i saw a Piya using her brains well:) how easily she got the phone number, fooling a vampire,loool
And she said to Abhay, i'll tell you later.

Piyas character is among the few that averagly makes sense to me, usually balanced and logical ups a downs, but i guess or viewers posseivness for the male which is usually greater makes everyone fail to see thatConfused, mainly cause she as the herione is directly connected to the hero.

This is Piya, she cares and wants to know abt her sorroundings, if we fail to understand her charcater its not her fault:) If Abhay wants to controll her without the truth he should play along with her than to get angry each time she mentions something he doesnt want her to do.

Piya 'found out' today that Sid is an orphan, beeing one for a long while and seeing the way he was talking to his mom made her feel his situation. As Abhay helps others even she has the right to do that dear.

if she cares for others doesnt mean she cares less for her BF, if a serious matter comes up, we see the Piya who surpasing all these things will go and stand against the whole world for Abhay as we just saw some weeks back.Of course that can change for a while in comming weeks when she finds out what big truths have been hidden from her.

But i seriously dont get this, its like her charcater have no right of her own. why is she doing this? why is she doing that?. I can see a bombard of posts comming the time when she will be angry with Abhay for the truths. God Save her,loool. me personaly am totally neutral, i feel both sides are at guilt or noone is at guilt, its just the circumatances.

Two things i agree on: The episode was a drag! at least one proper Abhiya scene could be there, and there was room for a AMetz flashback. I mean one would think when Abhay is in the same house he first met his love he would be all sad and thinking abt her and having flashbacks, instead he was giving homour to his brother as if he is enjoying the gameConfused.And also all this Piya getting closer to sid although would be cause Piya is the type who would like to help, but in writers aim its only to create drama for the upcomming track which makes it not beeing handled proparly and just get one frustrated, so its natural that some points wont match in behaviour.

HEY AWESOME POST...I agree with you completely..BUT what you also caught   me wrong her is I AM NOT BLAMING PIYA as a character..I am blaming the writers..!!! SPECIALLY YOUR LAST PARAGRAPH..is Briliiant..!! And I have said that ..for any problem it is both ABHAY & PIYA both to be blammed yes..NO ARGUMENTS ON THAT ..what so ever..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Hema, please chill! I'm not doubting your love for AbhIya! I know they're your life and how much you adore them. BOTH of them. That doesn't mean you can't find faults in them. You can and if you find a fault in Pia, that doesn't mean you don't love her! Hug
And Pia is not inconsistent but the CVs are making her inconsistent? Sweets, Pia is the CV's creation! Obviously what she does will be what CVs make her do!
As far as I can see, Pia still longs to be with Abhay. Just because she didn't go in that car with him doesn't mean she didn't want to. That is what I was trying to say. It had nothing to do with your love for Abhay, AbhIya or anyone Smile

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHILLZ..You really scared..me..I TELL YA..!!I TongueHugI never said she dint want to go with ABhay ...she will always wanting  to be with him.Embarrassed..but they showed it ..otherwise...for her over concerns for SId & PAnchi  is  my complaint..

Swetha-Sai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index