India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHAT WAS THAT..!!???? (Page 2)

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Hema, I sooo agree with u on this Ouch word to word!!!!... Piya first of all missed a dinner date with her love - abhay (for sid) then she missed on a long drive with her love - abhay (again for sid) !!! You are right a 18 year old girl or 118 yr old girl... doesnt choose their "jiju" over thier love...(unless their a mahaan atma) totally bizzare Confused

That scene really pissed me off too Angry n what irritated me further is Piya telling Panchi "he (abhay) is too irritating" Angry Seriously... What - was - that - ????? Confused

EK promised us a youth show n the CVs take it the tulsi-parvati-mahaan-atma way sometimes. We dont wanna watch mahan-aatma Piya... We want to see our bold n beautiful n modern Piya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch

Hemaaa.. Hug thanks for this post... it helped me vent out my irritation reg tdys eps ConfusedLOL

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 03 May 2011 at 11:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j--sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I don't exactly find Pia to be inconsistent. Don't ask me why. Maybe because I've been taught as a part of HR that human behaviour is suppose to be inconsistent but I agree about today. I don't exactly expect Pia to go and share every second of her life with Abhay but Abhay had his suspicions on Sid and this is something she should've told him. Honestly, misunderstandings and fights are fine. It happens in every couple, so what if the guy here happens to be a vampire but this lack on communication is getting on my nerves now. This two need to stop coochi-cooing and start talking! However, I don't doubt her feelings for Abhay.

CHILLZ.Hug.ME NOT DOUBTING HER FEELINGS AT ALL...I along with you will be the LAST PERSON ON THIS EARTH TO DO SO..I KNOW ABHIYA ARE MEANT FO REACH OTHER & THEY VERY WELL FEEL SO ..TOO..!! .What I am angry & cribbing here is inconsitency on the part of the creatives or story writers & scene writers..NOT PIYA at all..!!Yes Me too agree she has equal feelings for Abhay as Abhay has for her...BUT story tellers are not PRESENTING IT WELL..adn neither do I want her to chipkofy all the time to ABhay..as you have mentioned..BUT that ..longing to be with your beloved is always there na..!!That is teh mistalke what I am trying to highlight here ..& chilz what I am meaning by being insocnsitant is that ..Sometimes her Priority is ..so much FAMILY..is OK ..but so much over indulging in her would be bro in laws life is not correct na..and if sh efeels Sid is good Fine..but that dosent mean ki..you go everywhere with him to show surprises to Panchi all the time & beleive him so much even after her BF who can give his life for her is saying DONT MINGLE WITH HIM..she is not bothered..is not shown in a proper light..and I so agree me myself may change according to time..BUT LOVE & FEELINGS FOR YOUR BELOVED IS CONSTANT NA..and ..a BASIC NATURE IN EVERY HUMAN BEING..BEING WITH THE PERSON YOU LOVE IS PRIORITY..which I sometimes dont find in PIAYAas a character is what I am saying...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-Swetha-Sai

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Todays there were no AbhiYa' closer scene ... Cry Alll there was Jealousy and Heartbreakin' .. However, Inshalllah .. We'll Get to seee AbhiYa's Hug tomorrow + More Cute sCenes ...  Blushing Fingers Crosssed 

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I think some  are mistaking me for me getting upset  that ABHIYA hug was not THERE..please NOTE THAT... IT IS NOT THE CASE..!! I dont expect ABHAY & PIYA to be together all the time..I am very very matured enough to know that everyday they cannot show lovey dovey scenes..

chahat4uSwetha-Sai

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hmmm...your post made me feel you were doubting Pia's love that's why I put that point across. Pia's feelings for Abhay have always been constant. Just because she's angry with him presently doesn't make her love him less or questions her feelings for him or make them inconsistent. Just my PoV. Need not necessarily be yours as well.
 Anyway, it's fine. I agree with you. She's giving Sid far too much attention. I don't know. She's being overnice I feel. She thinks Sid is suffering the same pain she's suffered all these years. She's justified yet, somewhere, I find this behaviour slightly inappropriate on her part, in general. Nothing to do with the character per se. 
As far as priority goes, I guess we aren't on the same boat there either. Love needs to be balanced with everything else. There've been times I've been pissed at Pia for neglecting her other friends for Abhay, specially Misha. I still remember the time she'd almost pushed Misha on the floor to go and meet Abhay. I'm not blaming her. I can understand her excitement but I felt bad for Misha there. She'd needed her friend that time to talk about Shaurya but Misha didn't feel bad for herself. She took it in good spirits so I guess I was fine as well.

Edited by Chill_Out - 03 May 2011 at 11:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvareepicheep-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkSwetha-Sai

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
No Uncertainty On Piya's Luv .. She has No Fake feelings fo' Abhay ... She Luvs her muCh .. Bass , Abhay won't get Piya wrong ! Pleaseee
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hema dont worry. U always taught me to be positive and for u now I am also thinking positive. Piya thinks that sid is also like her. She sympathize with her and back to her detectivegiri. Soon she will come to know about sid's real identity. Then sid will tell her about abhay's truth. At first there will be a big mu but soon she will realise the reason behind abhay's that work. and will back to him. 

P.S - Today my fav scene was when sid showed the fangs to abhay he coolly said "Dont worry. I also have." and sid "mere sath rehke tumara sense of humour accha ho gaya hai."LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICSwetha-Sai

sumana-13 IF-Rockerz
sumana-13
sumana-13

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
aawww Hema Hug, don't be upset buddyHug, there will be lots of Abhiya love scenes Day Dreaming... but nice of them to show Pia back to her detectivegiri Wink... I was kind of missing that aspect you know Wink... ab dekho naa is "Raagini MMS" ke chhakkar mein they had to add this bhoot banglow track naa Disapprove... so Abhiya love scenes got sort of pushed back Unhappy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index