Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
u knw Hema..y fav dialogue today... when Sid said "mere saath tumhara sense of humour bhi achchha ho gaya hai!". ๐Ÿ˜†
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hema, u said u want a break n wanna quit ๐Ÿ˜ญ but on a good note, I hope we get a hot hot abhiya scene tomorrow which will force u to be back with your heartful analysis tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love you dear ๐Ÿค—
...wil wait for your new topic ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hemaaa...please yaar..don't do this...see I am here after almost a week...missed your last weeks posts as I was sick...and this week I am busy with studies...even have a class test tomorrow..but now I am here as I need a break from studies...and what I am seeing here...๐Ÿ˜ญ
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema PLEASE ...dear do come back . We all love you . Come for us dearrr.

We love you so much ...you are only one who shows the abhlya in beautiful way ...Can epsiode be complete without you ...or so the PKYEK ...WE DEMAND DAILY DOSE FROM YOU

come back dear

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Hema PLEASE ...dear do come back . We all love you . Come for us dearrr.

We love you so much ...you are only one who shows the abhlya in beautiful way ...Can epsiode be complete without you ...or so the PKYEK ...WE DEMAND DAILY DOSE FROM YOU

come back dear

word...!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

We Demand Daily Dose From You !!!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hema...plzzz come back...we miss you dear! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hema๐Ÿค—   kya hua? I didn't see your original post...what's made you so upset? assuming from the posts its piya's behavior...chill yaar, piya stupidities and jasoosi nahi karegi to musibat mein kaise phasegi aur abhay kaise bachayega use๐Ÿ˜† after watching piya yesterday i was like, lol, here we go again๐Ÿ˜†  but then that's piya always ever ready to help a troubled soul as she sees it...its irritating I agree but don't worry she'll be back to being sweet piya again...

See abhi mahaepisode tak kaise bhi drag karna hai na, isiliye filler episodes denge aise with no abhiya scenes...its frustrating for sure,but don't worry revelation ke baad piya kitne dino tak naaraz rahegi apne abhay se...after all sid se use abhay ke alawa aur koi bacha bhi to nahi sakta...

Here's a big big bear hug for you๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—  eega swalpa smile maadi and just enjoy maadi๐Ÿ˜ƒ And I know you love abhiya and all of us too much to stay away for a long time sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Edited by reepicheep - 12 years ago

yaar Hema hadd ho gayi...maine topic padha bhi nahi aur tumne delete maar diya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...u know na mujhe time lagta hai to read long topics ๐Ÿ˜†

itna achcha topic banaya tha...i had to make so many comments on Pia and u deleted it ๐Ÿ˜ญ...rmbr i told u i will talk abt Pia in some other topic...and u said ki if i did u will come with a jhadu ๐Ÿ˜†...u will need to get back with that jhadu soon ๐Ÿ˜†

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EDITEd..!! I will not be able to post for some time..sorry friends I need a break..!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hema... what is this yaar?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กCome back!!!!