Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Areyyy!!! Hemu!!!!!!!!! there was no need to edit your post n remove everything just coz someone didn't understand your POV or didn't respect that!!!! it's their problem!! don't let it affect u yaar!!!!!  We all adore u for ur AbhIya love & know how hurt you must have been while writing all those things for Piya!! Thanx to CVs!!! ðŸ˜³ We all have our own POVs n if someone can't respect that, it's their choice!! U plz don't feel bad coz of that!!! 
See i again logged in just for u darling!!! ðŸ˜³ Had read ur post some hours back from my cell n just checked that u deleted everything coz of someone!! that is not done yaar!!!   
Chalo firse edit your post!!!!!!!! It's an order!!! ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ¤—

Love ur love for AbhIya... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤—

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Charu21

Areyyy!!! Hemu!!!!!!!!! there was no need to edit your post n remove everything just coz someone didn't understand your POV or didn't respect that!!!! it's their problem!! don't let it affect u yaar!!!!!  We all adore u for ur AbhIya love & know how hurt you must have been while writing all those things for Piya!! Thanx to CVs!!! ðŸ˜³ We all have our own POVs n if someone can't respect that, it's their choice!! U plz don't feel bad coz of that!!! 
See i again logged in just for u darling!!! ðŸ˜³ Had read ur post some hours back from my cell n just checked that u deleted everything coz of someone!! that is not done yaar!!!   
Chalo firse edit your post!!!!!!!! It's an order!!! ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ¤—

Love ur love for AbhIya... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤—

Charuuu...so gud to see u 🤗

@Hema, u deleted everythng? 😕 I dint re-check the frnt pg again... !! That was ur pov n its right (according to me) we love abhay n piya bt when they are wrong.. we have right to express it Ouch Chalo Charu ki order jaldi se mann lo n edit ur post Embarrassed

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EDITEd..!! I will not be able to post for some time..sorry friends I need a break..!!😭

😭😭😭 Kya hua hema?? u felt bad of anyones comment??

We all love reading your topics... Cry
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Ritu -- heyyy sweeu... so good to see u too!!!!!! PM dekh... ðŸ˜³

Cyaaa ðŸ¤— Miss u... ðŸ¤—
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema it has happened before too that u have put your POV that u dont agree with piya ...we had seen quite mixed response in IF and u handles it ..right .  
Hotha hey ..everyone gives there comment .  we all know how much u adore abhlya & VISU 😳
Since you always write your heart ...that what we look when we read your post .

Express what u feel and if few dont agree still it is fine . As poco says TR = all heart

Please edit and come back

unmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, Piya knows how much Abhay dislikes Sid, so she should have shared this story about Sid's mother with Abhay.. also, she is shown as an intelligent girl, in that case she should have guessed that Abhay's dislike of Sid is something serious.. instead, she is going all out to help Sid unite with his mother.. THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY.. the creatives are at a loss for ideas I guess..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnowWhite1618

"Just read the updates.. if anythng gud then only watch the eps" 🤣 I use to do that but then the show got interestin so started watchin n again its on a verge of drowning 😕

arey yr right nw m feeling bad for hema di i hope she is fine
Ms.Goody thumbnail

@Charu, yups..checked !! luv yaa.. see ya 🤗

@Sanju, I am feeling bad for hema too  No member can attack/taunt a member this way.. not done
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hemu...this forum is soona-2 without you dear! n the eternal positive that u r, im sure u ll definitely find something to write on! 😃  n channel too knows we miss n need Abhiya cute scenes..so they ll not create a long break. i m sure n n hope so. 😊
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh...it seems somethign happened???what happened??