Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHAT WAS THAT..!!????

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
EDITEd..!! I will not be able to post for some time..sorry friends I need a break..!!😭 Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh hema chill.Come on after doing her detectivegiri she will come 2 noe Sid's reality + ok now i predict in 2morrow's episode v'll definately get 2 c Abhiya romance sachie.Till thn chill & adore ABHIYA😊
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes hema everyday we see a new blooper and a different story in d show..today i am very angry with piya but wen she comes to know d truth of sid she is gonna regret 4 not listen to abhay's warnings...but we all piya she is truely inspired by james bond and she can better be known as lady james bond and i liked d name u gave to d show..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't exactly find Pia to be inconsistent. Don't ask me why. Maybe because I've been taught as a part of HR that human behaviour is suppose to be inconsistent but I agree about today. I don't exactly expect Pia to go and share every second of her life with Abhay but Abhay had his suspicions on Sid and this is something she should've told him. Honestly, misunderstandings and fights are fine. It happens in every couple, so what if the guy here happens to be a vampire but this lack on communication is getting on my nerves now. This two need to stop coochi-cooing and start talking! However, I don't doubt her feelings for Abhay.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Well Hema, I agree some n few but,completely not...!!
Agree that Pia's character is in hands of Creative's..But  I don't agree that they r spoiling it..
I know we want AbhIya to be together always... but Pia can't always be a damsel in distress...She's the Heroin of the show , she has to be NICE always.. thinking about everyone ,every-time much more before than thinking about herself...Now We have seen All the Heroin's of Ek-Daily soaps...Don't they care abt other's.. Even Evil's n Devils...r included..!!
So Pia has to follow that Symbolic -trend..whether she likes it or not  She will always be Goody-Good Girl...!! n DETECTIVE Giri comes from her BLOOD[K-soap's Symbolic Bahu]😉..!!
N Yes in REAL Life an 17+ don't think of these matters ... I agree completely..!!
The creative's shuld take into consideration that Pia is Just a Little Young Growing Girl..Who has Fallen in love n does need to spend a Quality TIME with her love interest...always..!!
I think tomorrow Abhay will get to knw that Pia is in search of Sid's relations..!!
Don't be sad AbhIya will HUG tomorrow for sure... For U , For Me..n every other Fan..!!😉
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago

this is a daily soap for gawds sake

everyday u cant expect abhiya romance and 

every epi u cant expect the story to go by rocket speed

hv trust in cvs

for u may b todays epi sucked

but for misha fans and sidchi fans

todays epi rocked

coz it was really good to see our beloved misha after so long

and sidchi romantic scenes r always worth watching 

i also luved the madhu misha scene

also the sid -haseena phone convo

and piya getting a step closer to sids reality

so all n all todays epi was quite good

a mixture of everything

abhiya romantic scenes toh aate rehenge

abhiya rnt going anywhere

.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey,,, good post

😡 😡. These creatives are sooo annoying... They are destroying Piya's character

We want more abhiya scenes 😊 😛 😳 Edited by .Mehak. - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even i'm wonderin' why the hell pia is behavin' like this ... she knows that Abhay luvs her tooo muchh , but still she's aCtin' so badly .. Insead Of goin' in Abhay's Car , she get set in Sids Car ... Huhhh this is so badd .. i wasn't expeCtin' this .. ( My Heart is Broken On this sCene  ) Pooor Abhay .. didn't she know by doin' this what Abhay feels he'd get hurt .. But Piya is just concentratin' to know who's Sids family ... but atlast , two bro's interaCtion was Quite Astoundin' .. Abhay's attitude was simply stunnin' ... now he's totally back in action ... aur action mein laanay vaaala bhi Sidd hay ... 😆 Please Piya don't do this with Abhay .. He Luves u muChh ... ( Mera tou dil rou raha tha jab Piya was sittin' Wid Sid in the car )
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hema, I sooo agree with u on this  word to word!!!!... Piya first of all missed a dinner date with her love - abhay (for sid) then she missed on a long drive with her love - abhay (again for sid) !!! You are right a 18 year old girl or 118 yr old girl... doesnt choose their "jiju" over thier love...(unless their a mahaan atma) totally bizzare 😕

That scene really pissed me off too 😡 n what irritated me further is Piya telling Panchi "he (abhay) is too irritating" 😡 Seriously... What - was - that - ????? 😕

EK promised us a youth show n the CVs take it the tulsi-parvati-mahaan-atma way sometimes. We dont wanna watch mahan-aatma Piya... We want to see our bold n beautiful n modern Piya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemaaa.. 🤗 thanks for this post... it helped me vent out my irritation reg tdys eps 😕😆
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I don't exactly find Pia to be inconsistent. Don't ask me why. Maybe because I've been taught as a part of HR that human behaviour is suppose to be inconsistent but I agree about today. I don't exactly expect Pia to go and share every second of her life with Abhay but Abhay had his suspicions on Sid and this is something she should've told him. Honestly, misunderstandings and fights are fine. It happens in every couple, so what if the guy here happens to be a vampire but this lack on communication is getting on my nerves now. This two need to stop coochi-cooing and start talking! However, I don't doubt her feelings for Abhay.

CHILLZ.🤗.ME NOT DOUBTING HER FEELINGS AT ALL...I along with you will be the LAST PERSON ON THIS EARTH TO DO SO..I KNOW ABHIYA ARE MEANT FO REACH OTHER & THEY VERY WELL FEEL SO ..TOO..!! .What I am angry & cribbing here is inconsitency on the part of the creatives or story writers & scene writers..NOT PIYA at all..!!Yes Me too agree she has equal feelings for Abhay as Abhay has for her...BUT story tellers are not PRESENTING IT WELL..adn neither do I want her to chipkofy all the time to ABhay..as you have mentioned..BUT that ..longing to be with your beloved is always there na..!!That is teh mistalke what I am trying to highlight here ..& chilz what I am meaning by being insocnsitant is that ..Sometimes her Priority is ..so much FAMILY..is OK ..but so much over indulging in her would be bro in laws life is not correct na..and if sh efeels Sid is good Fine..but that dosent mean ki..you go everywhere with him to show surprises to Panchi all the time & beleive him so much even after her BF who can give his life for her is saying DONT MINGLE WITH HIM..she is not bothered..is not shown in a proper light..and I so agree me myself may change according to time..BUT LOVE & FEELINGS FOR YOUR BELOVED IS CONSTANT NA..and ..a BASIC NATURE IN EVERY HUMAN BEING..BEING WITH THE PERSON YOU LOVE IS PRIORITY..which I sometimes dont find in PIAYAas a character is what I am saying...