Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

just a thought 3rd may (Page 9)

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Hopefully after entering PF, she gives Dev some nice treatment!! May be a whack on the head Evil Smile Its needed for that guy for being so protective and sacrificing towards PF who care the least about him and dont think once before blaming him for anything!! Call him servant openly and he thinks that they love them?? Shocked Ouch

But I guess only after entering PF, Rads would be able to understand as to why is Dev so obliged towards them. What sort of treatment is metted out to him. Dev is repeatedly insulted in the house and she would soon witness it and understand him better. However, i am not saying that it justifies his anger in any sort!

Exactly sia this would be the future track of Rads learning the truth and supporting Dev. Fulfilling her patnidharma for Dev and his so called family and after this track it would be the search of true pota of RP.

I dont know how well Cvs will handle this without making it look more similar to CB track of 2009 but as of now i do want Dev to listen to her. It was Rohan whose craziness lead him to this state and further it was de himself who is responsible for all this. He never listen Rads and always expect from her to follow him..Why just coz he thinks it is good choice for everyone and for radsAngry

Now if CVs hav decided to go with this fake wife situation, i do hope they move forward this track very diligently. they are treading on thin blade now and if they are planning to make rads mahan and Dev statue then its fate is doomed however if Cvs deal it with level headed manner i do feel it can be turned around to be agood track. all i wish is some brain for Dev, sense of responibilty (in moral way...so no shouting pls) not just obligation. I think yest he cud hav shown his pain by crying in front of Rads for his helplessness than blasting at her, this way Dev wud be much more acceptable...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index