India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

just a thought 3rd may (Page 8)

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Musti. Hope CM reads all the viewers' comments and tone down Dev's anger towards Radhika...It seems Rohan's behaviour has rubbed off on Dev too.

What Dev feels for Radhika is certainly not love... All he cares about is Rohan and the Purohit family! He doesn't want to acknowledge his childhood marriage, so therefore, he has no rights over Radhika... not even to yell at her!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilaharimisti73

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Misti i agree with u and the other CBians posts. Wake up and grow up CV's .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devina22

agree with all the above comments cv really went to far when they made him say words like mere dil mein tumahre lea koi humdardi nhee hai for gods sake she has gone thru as much trauma as rohan infact more rohan is in coma he does not know what is happening.
hope when dev asks for her forgiveness she lets him suffer for along time.

In their zeal to get the TRPs the cvs are bringing down Dev.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti

That reaction  is also because he feels betrayed that he felt that Radhika loves him and thinks she is his wife and will listen to him what ever he says and here she has broken his promise so all the more his shouting.He is disillusioned. I have not read the response hope I am not repeating.

Dev has lost his mind...he is treating Radhika exactly the same way as the psychos in the Purohit Bhavan treat him...the abused becomes the abuser.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakPutijaChalhov

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Thanks Musti. Hope CM reads all the viewers' comments and tone down Dev's anger towards Radhika...It seems Rohan's behaviour has rubbed off on Dev too.

What Dev feels for Radhika is certainly not love... All he cares about is Rohan and the Purohit family! He doesn't want to acknowledge his childhood marriage, so therefore, he has no rights over Radhika... not even to yell at her!

You are welcome CD. Dev does not know the meaning of true love...only dadaji gave him that love. What he thinks is love is not love. The others use him without a thought to his feeling and he is doing the same thing to Radhika...using her without a thought to her feelings. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Misti, Thank you for the piece of advice/anger for CVs. Justified and if CVs really read IF they would come to know how brutally they are trying to butcher the only essence remaining in CB..its the Characters of Radev. As for track i dont see divinity other than khana been dragged to sabotage rasams, khana seasonale appearances which after some point looks repeated.

First of all even if i consider Devs pov i am not able to reason one single point as to why his behaviour towards Rads is justified for writers of the story. The only reason i can see is to create melodrama, knowing this as fiction show its ok to hav melodramas but at what cost is to be seen. By projective dev this way they are only making viewers hate his character and as far as i know CB viewers watch it only bcoz of the Radev characters and their special divine connection in any situation, they found CB Radev different from all the usual lead characters and hence always feel connected to these two main characters. it different story that a story need to be developed around other supporting players but the point is if you destroy the very image of a lead which is one of the main reason for the second innings of the show then it will be hard in the future to get back the same support for Dev. I

Killing dev now and then resurrecting him to the same level is an upheaval task for Cvs knowing their capabilities, so this is a kiiling move from CVs. I can only ask them to not make him look more stupid in the eyes of his fans coz even if this track turns out to be potentially good track in future, easy redemption for character Dev wont be possible to find in the hearts of his fans...

IF they really want to show his side of difficult situations there is a way to project that convincingly without all this shouting therby generating sympathy for this charcater. but making him behave like thicko with no other feeling than obligation is killing him. Mkae him reason with rads listen to her and then decide what/who is wrong or right. If his part of self realization is not shown and he continues to blame Rads for everything then i dont see how this trcak can be developed with only Rads suffering form all the ends with no reason. Lateron if CVs plant to show Devs realization and a sudden sorry forgiving then at that point it would be of no value...let audience connect with Dev also like you make them connect with Rads in CB2...dont just go for hyper dramas pls..

Radha one more thing abt promo u mentioned:Did Rads call Dev as Babu? i mean dies she usually call him this way or its in poromo only and if so then i dont really understand Radev relationship hereConfused
One more thing has Rads ever told Dev that she loves him and its not just childhood marriage belief but this feeling for which she does not want to marry someone else...if not then CVs should better hurry up otherwise it looks dev is justified in not beliveing in her but that does not mean he can blast her...

Edited by chipak - 04 May 2011 at 9:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73Neerjaakinu17

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why6

Misti, the funny thing is that they are not even copying CB1 here.  In CB1,  Radhika used to spurn Dev but when he would become sick, her tender feelings would come out.  Here,  what kind of spiritual love is this?  Two weeks ago, he was shown crazy about Radhika.  Now he doesn't have a compassion that his psycho brother almost killed her.  I actually fast forwarded his scene when he started screaming like a demented person.  He seemed like Rohan in that scene.

There is no spiritual love here...between Radhika and Dev...but there is between Dev and Rohan...see I told you yesterday that they finally decided to make a new show with spiritual love and the twist is, it is between Dev and Rohan...Wink...

Angie/Why3->Why6 extra 3 to banta hai with this kind of track. Anyways how much Cvs are trying to make it different form CB1 they are invariably relating the situations with CB1 success plot. that was Radev under one roof but both suffering differently. Difference here being Radev in CB2 are not yet spiritually connected so this track might not be able to generate the same kind of tolerance level as it did first time...added to the misery is destrying the characters..this art they learned in later 2010 and are still experimenting with that

Misti great one Spiritual connection in RoDev..wow what a stark contrast from CB1..now i understand all that bragging of show being different Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73Neerjaakinu17

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Originally posted by sia_lovely

@Why6: Yes. i know this film...had watched it once while nothing was there on T.V during a vacation.  The film was a remake of a tamil film with the leading lady being same. Rishi Kapoor and Farha Khan were obviously only in Hindi...actress Radhika(who was the village woman, the first wife of the man) was repeated in both films. 

Even in that film, after everything that Rishi did...Radhika accepted him atlast...well, and i guess, Farha died na? dun remember. But Rishi feels guilty and is forgiven impromptu!

Yes Rishi Kapoor was very selfish and self-centered husband who discards his village wife because she is not modern enough and marries Farha who is both rich and beautiful.  Farha doesn't know that this guy is a polygomist.  Anyway, somehow the first wife lands there and is insulted a lot by the husband.  She is given asylum by Farha out of goodness of her heart.  Farha first wants her to divorce her cheating husband but after listening to this song relents.  She then makes her modern and once the first wife is modern,  Rishi Kapoor becomes possessive and starts exercising her rights on her and gets angry with her when she even talks to another guy. 

Finally, the ending was Farha kills herself but forgives him before dying.  the first wife is happy to now get her husband back.  Funny thing was that it was a big hit of 1980s and they said so on TV.  I watched it despite my disgust because the choice was between watching it or studying. 

Hehe it was fun reading all movies discussion..i remember my days of exam also though i always killed my time before exams by creating timetables everyday and then regret for wasting one more dayOuch
I do remember this movie but always seen it in bit n pieces, never complete. but it was funny to read how easily husbands were forgiven in these 60-70s ear movies no matter how bad they behaved...

There is one more movie..recent one with Karishma as lead and Two brothers..Salman n sanjay dutt..Bahi somthing. There Salman n KK loved ech other but Sanjay- salus big bro likes the same girl then some sacrificing game btwn the brother..i dont remeber but looks like CB2 is heaving copying from movies of early 70s and 90s.
Ote\her movies i can think of for upcoming rads struggle in PB from BB and for Dev is Beta- AnilK and MD movie. I dont know but somewhere in the starting it was said CB2 is Pardesh copy..i prefer that over all this disarray

Edited by chipak - 04 May 2011 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index